Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Vera H.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Staci S.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Sarah V.

BY FRONTLINE #6 in Dog Grooming Supplies

In addition, Frontline breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Frontline is for dogs and cats over 10 weeks Old. Features: Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours. Contains fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pets body oils to nullify a parasites nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission. In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes. Stain and odor free! see more...

• Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.2 Answers
Lindsey H.
Winfield, MO
My go to for flea and tic prevention. My veterinarian also recommends this product. I have never once found a flea on my dogs and if I do find a rock it's usually dead. Application is extremely easy as well.
Becky M.
Works amazingly. I highly recommend this if your fur baby has a tendency to have his unwanted friends. My dog doesn’t mind his treatment time. It’s a very good product to protect them from any diseases. A must have!
Janet R.
Tolleson, AZ
I bought one of these for my dog when I visited a family member whose house is unfortunately infested with ticks, I was so scared he would catch one but Frontline did the work!! He came back home tick free!!
Michelle A.
Hampstead, NC
We use frontline every month and it works great. We haven't had any problems with flees or ticks and it's defiantly because we use this. It's gentle on our dog and he doesn't even know we've applied it.
Kellie S.
London, KY
Works great for my long haired dog. Seems to keep the fleas and ticks away. I purchased from my veterinarian. Use monthly, for my dog. Gus is a long haired mixed bred dog. I would repurchase this product.
Amanda M.
Hillsborough, NJ
I do not really know how good this product is because my dog still got some occasional ticks, but i think overall the product worked fairly well! You can't touch the application area for at least a day.
Krissy1982 L.
Bloomingdale, NJ
I really like this product for my pit bull puppy. I bought this at bjs and It was a good value. I live by a lot of ticks and once I put this on him, he has not had any issues. I would def but this again
DeeAnn L.
Great product. We rely on this to keep our dog tick free during the summer. She doesn’t seem to mind it at all. We just follow the directions and the ticks stay away. It’s a little pricey but worth it.
Hannah D.
MARLOW, OK
Best flea medicine for my dog! It keeps my Lucy free of fleas and ticks for a while! And living out in the country, we never found something that keeps our dogs so clear, until we found frontline!
Brett C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Worked great! We never found an alive flea or tick while using. Easy to use but the cost definitely adds up. Best to buy online because the vets will charge you way more than what it’s worth. Will use again!
Beronica C.
San Benito
Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.