Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Vera H.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Staci S.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Sarah V.

BY FRONTLINE #6 in Dog Grooming Supplies

In addition, Frontline breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Frontline is for dogs and cats over 10 weeks Old. Features: Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours. Contains fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pets body oils to nullify a parasites nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission. In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes. Stain and odor free! see more...

• Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.2 Answers
Memory P.
Midland, TX
This is the flea/tick pill my vet recommend as a preventative and even living in an apartment complex that has lots of dogs and a flea infested dog park my babies hasn’t had one flea on them. Would totally recommend.
Haley R.
This worked really well for my cocker spaniel. It kept him flee free and I purchased it directly from my vet. It's a tad pricey which is why I switched to the petsmart vet brand which worked just as well for way less!
Ashley C.
Blacksburg, VA
I do not love this product. It does great for flea prevention but ticks it is iffy. Sometimes my dog will still have ticks on her when we are in an infested area. And I don't feel like I get my money's worth for that.
Brooke H.
Lexington, KY
We use this product with our mini schnauzers and we've never had any problems with fleas or ticks. I think it's very effective and worth the price. The product has an interesting odor but it goes away pretty quickly.
Jenna Q.
Land O Lakes, FL
Our dogs often get fleas in the summer for whatever reason! Whenever that happens our go to brand is front line. We have different sized dogs so this works just fine for any of them. We will continue to buy this product
Jamie C.
Indianapolis , IN
It wasn’t the best product for my dog. My dog still had flees after using this product. I purchased it from Royal King. We even did a second treatment but this didn’t work either. I don’t know that I would purchase again.
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
Had to switch to frontline plus because my dog was still attracting fleas but now he is flea free. The packaging can be tough but at least I know he won't be able to get into it. I definitely recommend this brand
Kaitlyn c.
Santa Cruz, CA
Still combating fleas after using this. My mother in law and I both use it and it hasn’t prevented or helped get rid of fleas this year. Normally I think it works but not so far this year. So hence the 3 stars.
Alyssa H.
Milan, OH
We always buy Frontline Plus for our dog to protect him from fleas and ticks. He doesn't seem to mind it and it's worked in the past. It's affordable and convenient to do so we will definitely continue buying!
Elisa D.
Fort Myers, FL
This has kept all three of my dogs flea free for as long as I can remember. We got this from our local vet. There were no side effects and the price was decent for what it did. I would recommend this product.
Beronica C.
San Benito
Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.