Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Vera H.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Staci S.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Sarah V.

BY FRONTLINE #6 in Dog Grooming Supplies

In addition, Frontline breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Frontline is for dogs and cats over 10 weeks Old. Features: Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours. Contains fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pets body oils to nullify a parasites nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission. In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes. Stain and odor free! see more...

• Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.2 Answers
Melissa M.
Warren, MI
This smells very bad and I am not going to use this anymore. Maybe another version of this product would be better to use but because my dog sleeps in my bed, I just cannot stand the smell. I use it for preventative so I haven't noticed results
Roberta H.
This product was easy to apply to our dogs. We have an American Eskimo and a boxer/bulldog. Our American Eskimo has long hair and our boxer/bulldog has short hair; it worked great for both of them. I would recommend this to other dog owners.
Jillian N.
Phoenixville, PA
Almost 2 years ago I switched from using chemical flea & tick treatments to natural. These are so expensive, and my dog STILL got fleas even though I applied this every month. Haven't had any fleas since switching to cheaper, natural options.
Nicole T.
Wise , VA
I like frontline products. They work on our hound/fiest mix and he's about 40 lbs and on my moms Pomeranian and he weighs maybe 12 lbs. he's about 13 years old and we've always used frontline on him. I would recommend this product definitely.
Megan D.
Ardmore, PA
easy to use, shopped around for best price and end up purchasing a 6 month supply through costo. dog tolerates application without any difficulty/complications, doesn't even notice it. no bad odors. I would recommend this to all dog owners.
Molly S.
Clark, MO
We have 3 dogs we use this on during season. It's not priced too high and it works really well. We have never had a problem with flees and when we pick some ticks off they are all already dead. We buy it every year and it's wonderful stuff
Sarah B.
Bono, AR
We've used frontline plus on and off for a couple of years with our dogs. Not really any fault to the product, we just usually use what's on sale at the vet at the time! When we use frontline, the fleas on our dogs seem to stay off pretty well.
Ana R.
Sanford, FL
I was told to buy these from my veterinarian so I was buying these for a while when my little Yorkies were going outside on a daily basis they would catch the police because the long was not treated and this help keep them off pretty well
Colleen E.
EMERSON, NJ
My dog gets this treatment from me. I’ve never found a tick or any bug on him since I started using it. He does hiking and on runs through wooded areas. Prior to using this brand I always would find at least a couple ticks on him each summer
Emma C.
Our dogs love these. Very relieving to have a medicine that they actually enjoy taking, and it is definitely effective. Neither have ever had a tick thank goodness. Definitely a fan of this product and would recommend to other dog owners out there.
Beronica C.
San Benito
Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.