Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Vera H.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Staci S.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Sarah V.

BY FRONTLINE #6 in Dog Grooming Supplies

In addition, Frontline breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Frontline is for dogs and cats over 10 weeks Old. Features: Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours. Contains fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pets body oils to nullify a parasites nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission. In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes. Stain and odor free! see more...

• Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.2 Answers
Charmaine v.
This is an awesome product, we use this on our dogs and it really works. It is a bit pricey but the fact that its the only product i have found that does the job well and lasts long. Our two big dogs are sorted when dosed with Frontline and would recommend it to anyone else that wants a happy Pet.
Jimena S.
Mission, TX
Tuve una buena experiencia utilizando este peoducto en mi perrito! Lo comorende curiosa y me encanto! Es barato economico y mi perrito lo disfruta! El es de un tamaño mediano.. lo recomiendo ampliamente
Sasha M.
When my wee guy came home scratching and rubbing himself on everything I knew he'd caught fleas so I ran over to Asda, the college told me that this was there best product and most successful one and he was right.
Karen D.
Etobicoke, ON
Our dogs don't actually have rocks but I k ow my parents dogs do so whenever they go over to my parents house when my husband and I go on vacation we like to use this as precaution. Works everytime!
leila m.
Nunca he tenido un problema con este tipo de medicina. Mi perro ha utilizado específicamente esta marca y lo hizo muy bien con él. Es un poco caro, simplemente porque lo tengo directamente desde el veterinario, pero me lo compraría de nuevo debido a que la calidad es excelente!
Kimberly F.
Always use Frontline, Vets have always recommended to use as reliable, which it has always been reliable for us! Fleas have stayed away and dog has no problems so would definitely recommend
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I use this on my dog every month, and I have never had a problem. I'm always wary of putting chemicals on my dog, but I would rather keep her safe from fleas and ticks.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
When we first got our chihuahua he was full of fleas we started busing this taking him showers and suddenly the fleas stopped bothering him.
Karen v.
Waxahachie, Texas
Great product but so expensive, always need these during the summer when fleas are the worst, very fast acting and no side effects
Kadisha C.
Lastic-Hill Castries
This is the only product I use on my pup for these mangy pests and it works 100% of the time and she has no serious side effects.
Beronica C.
San Benito
Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.