Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Vera H.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Staci S.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Sarah V.

BY FRONTLINE #6 in Dog Grooming Supplies

In addition, Frontline breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Frontline is for dogs and cats over 10 weeks Old. Features: Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours. Contains fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pets body oils to nullify a parasites nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission. In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes. Stain and odor free! see more...

• Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.2 Answers
Chioma N.
My toy dog loves rolling around in the grass all the time so I had to find a fast working tick medication. It has a very strong smell that sticks on the dog for days but I guess that is what gets rid of/ prevents the ticks. I have repurchased this product a few times.
Amanda M.
Jackson, MS
I have a ditch that's overgrowing with grass and trees behind my house and I was always worried when my puppy went back there that he would come back loaded down with fleas and ticks. Ever since he started with Frontline I know I don't have to worry about it anymore.
Alejandra M.
Joliet, IL
When I first got my puppy, he had flies. I bathed him every day and I bought this at my local Pet Smart for about $30 and immediately the scratching decreased immediately. You could see relief in the little guy's face! I would give this product a 10/10.
Mandy F.
Okemah, OK
I think the flea and tick tablets work better than this as it doesn't seem to last a full 30 days. It's pretty pricey considering it doesn't meet its claims. I wouldn't repurchase. I gave it 3 stars because it did rid of fleas quickly, but only for about 2 weeks.
Jessii N.
Sykesville , MD
This is for smaller dogs but my dog actually liked it because it made him flea free. It helped a lot due to him being so itchy and it got them away. I bought it at Walmart and I recommend to all dog owners because it wasn't that expensive and it gets the job done
Britney S.
Sierra Madre, CA
This worked really well for my puppy and it seems that it was able to treat Everything. It mostly met my inspections I think my dog was able to fully get rid of everything she needed to. I think doing that was perfect. From what I remember it wasn’t to expensive
Karina P.
Midland, TX
I love to use this product on my animals. It’s easy to use and works it’s magic. Price is affordable for what it does. I use this on my small dogs it all foes by weight. I would recommend to also watch your dog and make sure he or she doesn’t lick the medicine off
Allison U.
Endwell, NY
I use this for my cavalier King Charles spaniel. I’ve never found a tick or fleas on her. I think it does the job. The only aspect I don’t like it that it leave the fur a little sticky for a couple of days. The stuff can get all over if your dog likes to roll around.
Kayla B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We have used this product in the past for our dogs and it worked great! At the time we lived in California and had fleas. We not longer live we’re fleas are a problem, but if we did I would use it again. It definitely killed them although it was expensive.
Amanda B.
El Cajon, CA
Used this for my dogs in the past and it worked but we did need a little extra help. You can definitely use these but I found you’ll need an extra flea collar or something to help a little more to get the fleas off. I would buy it again though.
Beronica C.
San Benito
Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.