Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Vera H.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Staci S.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Sarah V.

BY FRONTLINE #6 in Dog Grooming Supplies

In addition, Frontline breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Frontline is for dogs and cats over 10 weeks Old. Features: Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours. Contains fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pets body oils to nullify a parasites nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission. In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes. Stain and odor free! see more...

• Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.2 Answers
Monica S.
Draper, UT
These Do the trick, recommend by my vet, my dogs never had fleas so they must work okay!
Gretel F.
I used this a long time ago for one of my dogs. It does work you just need to be patient.
Brittany S.
Waverly, TN
The best brand available. Not cheap but worth the buy. Would highly recommend for dogs.
Izabela L.
Towson, MD
The flees are dead now!! The best medicine for this problem!! I used in all of my pets!
Chelsea R.
This worked well with my Bella. She didn't have any irritatation and no fleas or ticks.
Desiree R.
Homestead
Excellent product and great price for pets . Great quality and very easy use. Recommend
Sonya B.
Brooklyn, NY
Did the job and no side effects on my dog. This was highly recommended by my dog's vet.
Kayce K.
Very good product. Reasonable priced and my dog takes it well. Product works very well.
Sarah W.
Helps my dog stay flea and tick free!! I would recommend this to other pet owners
Shelby C.
Phoenix, AZ
This keeps away fleas and tick effectively and it doesn't bother our dogs to wear
Beronica C.
San Benito
Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.