Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Vera H.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Staci S.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Sarah V.

BY FRONTLINE #6 in Dog Grooming Supplies

In addition, Frontline breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Frontline is for dogs and cats over 10 weeks Old. Features: Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours. Contains fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pets body oils to nullify a parasites nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission. In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes. Stain and odor free! see more...

• Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.2 Answers
Tatum C.
Expensive for low amount of packs. I­t­ does work well. I️ have a beagle mix that is 32lbs
Nikki F.
Spokane, WA
Keeps the little guys away and doesn't bother my dog at all! Doesn't smell too bad either.
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
keeps the pups from scratching all year long! It’s the best brand of flea repellent by far!
Makeup me V.
California
My Labrador retrievers stayed free of fleas and I know it is because I used this product.
Lisa N.
AMSTERDAM, NY
This stuff is amazing and actually keeps the fleas and ticks away
I usually use the drops
Gia O.
Salem , OH
I really like this product my dog does well on it and the product works well for him !!!
Christi A.
Northport
Have been very pleased with this, we've used them since our pups were medium sized dogs.
Sherry C.
Asheville, Nc
During summer at my house this is a must have the only flea treatment I can get to work.
Rachel G.
University Pk, PA
I've had no issues when putting this on my shih tzu Smokey. It does the job. Easy to use.
Gretel F.
I used this a long time ago for one of my dogs. It does work you just need to be patient.
Beronica C.
San Benito
Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.