Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Vera H.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Staci S.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Sarah V.

BY FRONTLINE #6 in Dog Grooming Supplies

In addition, Frontline breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Frontline is for dogs and cats over 10 weeks Old. Features: Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours. Contains fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pets body oils to nullify a parasites nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission. In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes. Stain and odor free! see more...

• Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.2 Answers
Gunner M.
PHOENIX, AZ
Good product, does the job. Only complaint is that it smells funky and leaves a sticky residue on the fur.
Carol B.
Hawthorne, CA
The best product to keep fleas of our dogs. It really works and helps to keep 1 of them from scratching.
Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC
We use this on all our dogs and love it. I recommend this if you are looking for something for your dogs.
April S.
Rockmart , GA
I love front line is treating my pets. I love their products and we try to keep them stocked at my house
Marlena S.
Poulsbo, WA
This product works great. I have always used this on my doggo and he has never shown any signs of fleas!
Ashley O.
Sharon, PA
It did absolutely nothing. Not worth the price. Adams is alot better and way cheaper. We still had fleas
Melissa B.
Works great, gets the job done and easy to use. We have used this for several applications and are happy.
Luz C.
Well my dog( belga malanois) uses this and I haven't had any problems they are very good and affordable
Jess G.
Eastpointe, MI
Has kept my pup safe from fleas and ticks. But I like the store brand just as much for much less money.
Crystal Q.
Humble, TX
This is the go-to brand for flea prevention. I have not found anything that works as well as Frontline.
Beronica C.
San Benito
Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.