Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Vera H.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Staci S.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Sarah V.

BY FRONTLINE #6 in Dog Grooming Supplies

In addition, Frontline breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Frontline is for dogs and cats over 10 weeks Old. Features: Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours. Contains fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pets body oils to nullify a parasites nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission. In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes. Stain and odor free! see more...

• Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.2 Answers
Lexi M.
Perfect. Easy. But a little expensive. But keeps my dog free of flees every year! Also what the vets recommend
Andrea A.
Los Angeles , CA
Tried before when my dog was a puppy and i can say it works! Had no problem and would definitely recommend it!
Allison B.
Covington, LA
Unfortunately during the summer this brand just didn't hold up to the Louisiana "super fleas" as my vet put it.
Stephanie T.
This was pretty expensive and my dogs still got fleas while on it. I read other reviews saying the same thing.
Katrina C.
Los Angeles, CA
I typically use frontline for flea treatment for my dog. Usually it works well. The only downside is the cost!
Geralyn H.
Fort Worth, TX
Finally a medicine that doesn't make my babies throw up their food! I also don't have to force them to take it!
Lacy G.
Kingwood, TX
I have used this for all of my dogs and it is great. Good price and i never have to worry about fleas or ticks
Gina D.
Houma
I have a small dog. And I use this one on him and it seems to work good on him. I tried others but not as good.
Claudia M.
Bakersfield, CA
I thought they worked good my dos only hot Spock the first time. He had diarrea but other than that he was okay
Brittany M.
Works decent. Doesn't seem to actually kill the fleas, but the problem hasn't it seemed to progress, I think.
Beronica C.
San Benito
Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.