Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Vera H.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Staci S.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Sarah V.

BY FRONTLINE #6 in Dog Grooming Supplies

In addition, Frontline breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Frontline is for dogs and cats over 10 weeks Old. Features: Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours. Contains fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pets body oils to nullify a parasites nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission. In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes. Stain and odor free! see more...

• Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.2 Answers
Emma J.
Saint Cloud
Its starting to not work on some fleas but is fine for tghe colder times of the year when the fleas are not to bad
Meghan K.
Elizabethtown, PA
Well, it hasnt not worked for my two dogs. So i guess its a good brand, it freaks me out when i find ticks on them
Claudia A.
Laredo, TX
So far so good. My dog has not had one flea since we started using it. It came very highly recommend from our vet.
Nicole D.
Had to use this for my pups, seem to do the job! And was very fast acting. Didn't need to keep it on for too long
Brooke C.
Boise, ID
great product and great price! i don't get nervous anymoretaking my puppy camping because this stuff really works
Martina M.
Vancouver
For a big outside dog this works grate. I dont have to soey about her coming inside with a bunch of flees on her
Sarah G.
New Albany, IN
Did what it was supposed to do. Dog didn't mind me putting it on and I haven't seen any fleas or ticks on her yet
Giselle B.
brooklyn, NY
It worked however I had to try a couple times for the problem to completely go away. But thank heavens it worked
Katherina M.
I love frontline. I have used it for over 5 years on my three fur babies and wouldn't switch to any other brand.
Gina D.
Houma
I have a small dog. And I use this one on him and it seems to work good on him. I tried others but not as good.
Beronica C.
San Benito
Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.