Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Vera H.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Staci S.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Sarah V.

BY FRONTLINE #6 in Dog Grooming Supplies

In addition, Frontline breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Frontline is for dogs and cats over 10 weeks Old. Features: Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours. Contains fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pets body oils to nullify a parasites nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission. In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes. Stain and odor free! see more...

• Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.2 Answers
Cheryl B.
Brodhead, WI
Frontline worked well for a number of years but however I feel as though it's not working the same. I use Nexgard now
Lichelle T.
Council Blfs, IA
I use thisnkn my dog every year and with flea wash and works great. never had an issue my mom uses it on her dog too.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Use this brand of flea and animal killer for my doggy so she can get better and stop having fleas. Overall it worked
lisa z.
Sunnyvale, CA
I use this for my 15 year old dog. It works really well. He has not had fleas or ticks in a long time. Good product.
Kandi B.
Great product to rid your pet of fleas and tick. Does what it claims it would. Recommend for anyone that has a dogs.
member-5ed64
Helps keep my dog safe from ticks and the diseases they carry I will continue to purchase this product for my animal
Jennifer G.
Berkley, MA
Used this on my German Shepherd. Kept the fleas off for a couple weeks but didn't last the whole month as advertised.
Kari T.
Louisville
Very satisfied with Frontline. It lasted a ling time and killed the fleas quickly. My dog appreciated it very much!]
Jackie C.
San Antonio
Happy with this product! Got the job done right away, no hassle or anything! Price is right and leaves my pup happy!
Claudia A.
Laredo, TX
So far so good. My dog has not had one flea since we started using it. It came very highly recommend from our vet.
Beronica C.
San Benito
Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.