Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Vera H.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Staci S.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Sarah V.

BY FRONTLINE #6 in Dog Grooming Supplies

In addition, Frontline breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Frontline is for dogs and cats over 10 weeks Old. Features: Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours. Contains fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pets body oils to nullify a parasites nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission. In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes. Stain and odor free! see more...

• Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.2 Answers
Katherine T.
Yuma
This is a great product for dogs. I assume it works wonderfully because our pup has never had any flees or ticks and we have been using this for months. The 3pk is the way to go unless you can find even more because it is more heavily discounted. We do live in the desert though where there just arent that many flees or ticks.
Jessee F.
Fallon, NV
This stuff works like a charm. We put it onour dog and a couple days later went on a hike in the Alabama woods. We got back to the truck and he was crawling with ticks, yuck! By the time we got to the store to get tweezers and antiseptic in case any latched on to him they were all dead in the kennel, not one left alive!
Nelvi S.
This product worked great on my Jack Russell Terrier. She was itching like crazy and after giving her a bath I gave her an entire dosage and she was fine. I noticed her itching stopped immediately and she only got better in the coming days. I would recommend this product to other dog owners.
Sharon Z.
Hastings, MN
This medication is effective in terms of killing the ticks that attach but it does not repel. We used this year round on our dog and have never had an issue with fleas. However I do not like the smell and residue of the formula which is why I give it 4 stars and have switched to using Nexgard
Emma M.
Sharpsville, PA
Was great for my dogs in the heavy  tick season.   Be sure to read the weight requirement because giving your dog the wrong one could cause issues. Other than that I would recommend as an alternative to the collar.  I would buy again. Ticks so you want to make sure your dogs are protected.
Kristin N.
Pt Pleas Bch, NJ
Didn’t bother my dog at all but also not sure how great the efficacy is. After 3 months of this I was still having issues with fleas on my dog. Had to switch to a different brand with success. Was it this not working or was it the time in season who knows but I won’t risk it again.
Camryn C.
Hooksett
I use this on my dog every year and he hardly ever gets ticks or fleas. When he does get ticks, they seem to come off a lot easier. Frontline Plus mer my expectations and I will continue to use it and recommend it to anyone whose looking for an amazing product that works wonders.
reg m.
I first got this when my dog was a puppy and I’ve been using it for the past three years. I haven’t seen a single flea or tick on my dog. This brand is really reliable and it definitely met my expectations. I would recommend this to any person with a dog who’s inside and out.
Kaitlyn E.
I currently use this brand for my dog! I live out in the woods and find that he gets A LOT of ticks on him!! His fur is black and they're hard to find so I rely on this to help me control the ticks! I feel like the price is fair and it works really well! Definitely recommend!
erica w.
These are very easy to use and not as messy as other brands. They work very very well. My pup loves rolling in everything and loves the woods. Before he used this he used to be full of ticks. After he used it there were no ticks what so ever i was surprised and very lucky!
Beronica C.
San Benito
Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.