Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Vera H.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Staci S.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Sarah V.

BY FRONTLINE #6 in Dog Grooming Supplies

In addition, Frontline breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Frontline is for dogs and cats over 10 weeks Old. Features: Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours. Contains fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pets body oils to nullify a parasites nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission. In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes. Stain and odor free! see more...

• Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.2 Answers
Maddie D.
fresno, CA
Super easy to use, works well and does the job it needs to do. Not too expensive as far as flea medicine goes I paid about $18
Jenna H.
Ewing, NJ
Worked great for our dog and now we are going to use it for the new puppy! Keeps the ticks away which is helpful with grooming.
Christa V.
Hayward, CA
Greatest thing ever for you fur babies. Keeps all the bugs off and your dogs comfortable and itch free. Anything for my dogs!
Elle W.
I used this for my dogs and it seemed to work right away. They didn't even notice I was using any sort of medication on them
Rachel M.
Elgin, IL
We haven't had any issues with flees & ticks since using frontline for our dog. Goes on easy and dries relatively quickly.
Amber J.
Georgetown, KY
When I noticed my dog had fleas. So many people recommend me this brand. And once I used it my dog was shockingly flea free
tabetha T.
Frontline is the best and safest i believe pick it up at walmart. works like it says so your dog can relax and not scratch
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
Well worth the higher cost because its superior in effectiveness to other brands with correct usage. Will continue to use.
Cheyenne K.
Windsor, VA
This works amazing the fleas were gone in no time flat it’s very worth it it met every expectation I highly suggest this
Amanda J.
Hodges
Hands down the best flea and tick provention i have ever found. Keeps fleas and ticks away for months and very affordable
Beronica C.
San Benito
Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.