Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Vera H.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Staci S.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Sarah V.

BY FRONTLINE #6 in Dog Grooming Supplies

In addition, Frontline breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Frontline is for dogs and cats over 10 weeks Old. Features: Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours. Contains fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pets body oils to nullify a parasites nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission. In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes. Stain and odor free! see more...

• Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.2 Answers
Dulce G.
This is a great product ! Both of my dogs have been taking this pill for the past 3 years , never had a problem with either dog.
Antisha A.
Lithonia, GA
This product works likes crazy! You can guarantee you pet will be flea and tick free. It kind of cost, but I think it's worth it
Lyndsey S.
Austin
This flea preventer is a fast acting product. It's not harmful or bad to pets. It's easy to find and to get. And very affordable.
Kelly C.
Lake Station, IN
Seems to be helping as our dog could not stop itching. Easy to apply and doesn't seem to bother my dog. I don't see any fleas now
Lauren W.
Duncan
Really helped my dogs fleas. Didn't last as long as I wanted it too but over all it did a great job. My dog was free of itching!
JayCee P.
Northridge, CA
This keeps my babies happy and healthy! I'm grateful that in this day and age, we can make sure that they are safe and flea-free.
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
This brand worked really well for my boxer/pit mix. The flees were cleared up in no time. I would reccomend getting this brand.
Brittany T.
Irvine, CA
This product works well however I wish that it was easier to use. I don't like the gel and would prefer to give my dog a pill.
Anna C.
White Bear Lake
Stella, my dog, has never had fleas. She has had an occasional tick but usually only if we’re outside in the woods for a while.
Maddie D.
fresno, CA
Super easy to use, works well and does the job it needs to do. Not too expensive as far as flea medicine goes I paid about $18
Beronica C.
San Benito
Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.