Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Vera H.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Staci S.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Sarah V.

BY FRONTLINE #6 in Dog Grooming Supplies

In addition, Frontline breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Frontline is for dogs and cats over 10 weeks Old. Features: Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours. Contains fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pets body oils to nullify a parasites nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission. In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes. Stain and odor free! see more...

• Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.2 Answers
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
I highly recommend this for your dog. We use this on my dong and it keeps all the flees and ticks off of her being that she has a lot of hair.
Nia-lee W.
Manhattan
I loved how this worked for my dog. It didn't irritate him like most of the other flea and tick treatments that I've used for him in the past.
Monica S.
One of the best flea control products you can have for your furry friends. The drops are long lasting and should keep fleas from reproducing.
Angel K.
Lexington, KY
This works very good for my dog! We apply it to her and, we notice all fleas We're gone within a day! I like how it's very easy to apply also
Brittney J.
Kansas City, MO
This worked well for my dog, we used it consistently for about 4 years. It met my expectations and we never had any adverse reactions to it.
Shelley T.
Wytheville, VA
This stuff works amazingly well!!! My go to anytime I treat my dogs! Which is twice a year :-) fall and spring! Works for ticks and fleas..
Rikki B.
Eau Claire, MI
Not bad I have used it on my dog and it seems to help when summer comes around. It does not seem to make him get dry in the area I put it.
Tabitha B.
laredo , TX
Perfect use for the summer when the dogs have long hair!!!
it’s sad to see the dogs get them but when they do we have to take care of them
haven'tgot s.
I have nothing bad to say about frontline, our dog is an inside dog . Never seen him scratch or anything but it's best to prevent anything.
Lilly T.
Ashland
We have used this before it somewhat works and somewhat doesn't. It makes it to where they are less itchy, but still showed signs of fleas.
Beronica C.
San Benito
Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.