Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Vera H.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Staci S.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Sarah V.

BY FRONTLINE #6 in Dog Grooming Supplies

In addition, Frontline breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Frontline is for dogs and cats over 10 weeks Old. Features: Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours. Contains fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pets body oils to nullify a parasites nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission. In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes. Stain and odor free! see more...

• Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.2 Answers
Mandy R.
I live in a wooded area so tick and flea prevention is important. Used this for my beagle. Never had to worry about fleas or ticks. Worked well.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
I use this product fir both my pups and the never had a flea or a tick since there born. I have a summer home in PA SO ticks are my biggest fear
Rachel R.
Lake Elsinore
It seemed to work okay but it wasn't very long before our dog started crying while scratching again so. He now is flea free though after 2 baths
Natalia z.
Orlando, FL
I really like this product. I have a cocker spaniel and he loves it too. I think is affordable and you have a nice quiality and amount of product
Lauren T.
Have used this product for many years and it has worked well with all of my dogs I don't worry about fleas or ticks and it's so easy to apply and
Nitza T.
Rochester, NY
Never used this one. But my vet love and she highly recommended just in case. My pet have been lucky enough to not have any problems like that
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Use this as recommended. We usually get it from Amazon or our vets office. Works great and our three dogs haven't had flees or ticks in years.
Leeandra W.
Church hill, TN
This worked wonders for a few years now it's kinda like the fleas are immune to it so we use a pill called comfortis. It's absolutely amazing.
Krystal C.
Birmingham, AL
Awesome product for your pets. Especially if you are looking for something to control lice, ticks and/or fleas. It works fast and efficiently.
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
I highly recommend this for your dog. We use this on my dong and it keeps all the flees and ticks off of her being that she has a lot of hair.
Beronica C.
San Benito
Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.