Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Vera H.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Staci S.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Sarah V.

BY FRONTLINE #6 in Dog Grooming Supplies

In addition, Frontline breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Frontline is for dogs and cats over 10 weeks Old. Features: Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours. Contains fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pets body oils to nullify a parasites nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission. In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes. Stain and odor free! see more...

• Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.2 Answers
Yessenia B.
Palmdale, CA
Recommended by vet so I'm pretty sure its the beat thing out there haven't seen anything go wrong since my dog has been using it so i recommend it also.
Joslin C.
Redford, MI
I have never had an issue of my animal having fleas. She is outdoors a lot and around many other animals so it is safe to say that this does it’s job
Nat g.
This one is ok
I bought it gor my dogs but I didn't really see a difference. I. Not sure but I do plan on trying it out again to see if I'll like it
Maria A.
New London, OH
Frontline is a great product to help prevent your dog from getting fleas and ticks. I use this product on my dogs and they never get fleas or ticks.
Holly M.
Frontline plus is our holy grail for making sure our pets won't have those pesky little insects getting on them. Works quickly and very effectively
Megan C.
Works consistently well for our dogs. Easy to apply and you only need to do it once a month. Doesn’t seem to irritate them. We buy it at Petsmart.
April L.
This worked perfectly for my frenchie! We have never had flea issues, this product truly prevents them...once again, Best of all, she's flea free!!
Courtney M.
Fishers
Use this on my dog and he has never had flees! It's a great product to use on pets and won't cause irritation! We got it from the local pet store!
Stacey M.
Saint Marys , PA
This stuff works great for fleas and ticks. You can get it at Wal-Mart. Little pricy but not too bad. If you love your pets then you will do this.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
We have been buying this for our 2 dogs for years. I've never had a problem with this product. Easy to apply onto the dogs as well. Affordable too!
Beronica C.
San Benito
Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.