Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Vera H.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Staci S.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Sarah V.

BY FRONTLINE #6 in Dog Grooming Supplies

In addition, Frontline breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Frontline is for dogs and cats over 10 weeks Old. Features: Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours. Contains fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pets body oils to nullify a parasites nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission. In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes. Stain and odor free! see more...

• Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.2 Answers
Emily W.
AUSTIN, TX
Our dog was a rescue and had a really bad flea problem when we adopted him--but applying this as soon as we got him and two weeks later took care of it!
Jessica R.
Norfolk, VA
We used this when Sasha was a puppy and it worked great she never got fleas when a lot of other dogs were. She went outside often and it wasn’t greasy
Gaila B.
Batesville , AR
Doesn't seem like it works as well as it use too or maybe my dog just got immune to it. I had to switch to something else after using this for a while.
Yessenia B.
Palmdale, CA
Recommended by vet so I'm pretty sure its the beat thing out there haven't seen anything go wrong since my dog has been using it so i recommend it also.
Halie C.
Anderson, SC
If I could give one star I would. Not only was this product very expensive it didn’t even work! It gave my dog a rash and did not kill one single flea!
Katie L.
Mays Landing
I wouldn't prefer this I don't like putting the liquid on my dog ruins the coat. I have a Large German Shepherd dog and it does not help him at all!!!
Sabrina L.
Meridian, ID
I loved this product, super easy to use and not messy like other ones I've tried in the past. I got to try a sample from the company before purchasing
Macy. R.
Mt Pleasant, NC
My puppy went on Frontline as soon as he was able to. It has met my expectations so far. He is a 5 month old Australian Shepherd weighing 36 lbs.
Cindy L.
This is a good product and recommended by our vet. Our dog has had no digestive or other problems with this, and has had no fleas or gotten any ticks.
Therese G.
Stuart, FL
I have always used this on my dogs and never had a problem with ticks. My vets have also recommended it and it's definitely recommended by me as well!
Beronica C.
San Benito
Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.