Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Vera H.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Staci S.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Sarah V.

BY FRONTLINE #6 in Dog Grooming Supplies

In addition, Frontline breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Frontline is for dogs and cats over 10 weeks Old. Features: Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours. Contains fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pets body oils to nullify a parasites nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission. In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes. Stain and odor free! see more...

• Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.2 Answers
Brooke L.
I've used this product countless times, and it is usually very successful. However recently my dogs both got an outbreak of fleas. We use the product on them and some of the flea powder. It worked till the next week came and more fleas appeared. I'm sure it kills fleas, but it doesn't repel them. Kinda pointless, but it worked in the past. Maybe their formula is weak now.
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah , TN
I use this brand for my pit bull mix, it does very well at keeping the fleas/ticks off of her during the hotter months when the ticks and fleas are horrible in Tn. Just a dab on the back of her neck and she's set for at least 6 months or so. I recommend this brand and you most likely can fins it at any Pet smart, Petco, or Walmart even. Price is pretty fair and able to afford
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Frontline is a trusted brand for ticks and fleas. I have a large husky and I only use this brand for my tick/flea repellent use. I’m not a fan of the collars, but the small tubes with ointment that you put on the back of your dog I’m all for.
Angie S.
This product has been fantastic for my little fur babies! They are like my kids so I want to make sure they are protected. They have never had any issues with ticks once the product is on them. For this reason I will certainly recommend it to anyone!
Aisha H.
White Sands , NM
I guess this stuff really works. Ever since my first dog my family and I have been using Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk for over 15 years. My dogs have never had fleas only when we first got them
Because they were rescues. We out the medication on the back of their neck so they don't lick it and they don't seem to notice anything.
Jenni H.
21 Knight st #315 Westbrook
Do not believe the other products that say they are the same as frontline! Or that they have the same ingredients as frontline. They do not! They are mostly poison for your dog. I always choose frontline never anything else. Taking no chances with the absolute best furry friend there could ever possibly be in the whole entire universe. My dog Max.
Elizabeth B.
Kennesaw, GA
I swear by this stuff!! Living in a hopes with many dogs, if 1 dog gets fleas, they all get them!! This stuff is applied right to the back and doesn't bother them. Within a few days, they're killed and life goes on! Its quick to apply and acts quickly!! I've bought this more times than not and am very pleased with the results for my little Brody!
Daniela M.
Bradenton, FL
This product is of my favorite ones. Works perfect it is easy to apply, and it is really secure, gives your dog the protection that they need. I would definitely recommend this frontline. I am going to buy it again for sure. No product like this.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I've been using this for my dog ever since I could remember, and it's always worked as expected. We live in a very high tick area, and she's only had one tick on her in years, which was only hanging out on her fur and didn't actually attach to her skin. Definitely a great tick repellant! She's also never had fleas with it either, so I'm happy!
Laura G.
Greensboro
This product works great.  My dog has never had fleas and i don't know if that is the frontline or just coincidence.  Frankly, I don't really care.  I do wonder about the effectiveness after my dog has taken a few dips in the local pool but as i said before if we don't have a problem then both puppy and owner are happy.
Beronica C.
San Benito
Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.