Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Vera H.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Staci S.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Sarah V.

BY FRONTLINE #6 in Dog Grooming Supplies

In addition, Frontline breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Frontline is for dogs and cats over 10 weeks Old. Features: Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours. Contains fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pets body oils to nullify a parasites nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission. In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes. Stain and odor free! see more...

• Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.2 Answers
Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk
This works great it does what it promises to do and it's affordable you can conventely buy it at any pet store or online my dog is 26lbs and it's not hard to apply it I would really recommend this product
Kimber-Lyn  S.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this for two of my dogs and it has worked very well. It met my expectations:) I bought it at the nearest supermarket. My dogs are boxer-lab mix and chihuahua-mini-pincher mix. I always recommend.
Christina K.
We've been using this on our Chihuahua ever since we adopted him from a no kill shelter. When we adopted him, they told us this is what they were using on him, so we've just been buying that ever since. It is expensive, but worth it.
Liz T.
This is a brand tou can trust to get rid of fleas. Our dog got flees not long ago and we used treatment, washed everything and applied frontline the treatment and the collar. Flea issue solved
Joy W.
My dog had terrible fleas, and we tried this and it didn't kill any fleas at all. I took him to the vet and the vet said that many people come and say that the fleas don't react to Frontline
Laken H.
Conway, AR
I don't think it works as well as I would have hoped. I've treated my dog a couple of times as directed; however, she still itches and does not seem to be flea-free.
Genesis M.
Easy to use, effectively improved my dogs overall issues lasted a great amount. Frontline is a great product to help prevent your dog from getting fleas and ticks. I use this product on my dogs and they never get fleas or ticks.
Josee P.
Very good flea medicine. Kills fleas within days, Easy to apply, my dogs don't even notice a smell or that it has been put on. Last a month and is easy to apply
Terri C.
This worked well for my medium sized chow chow. With all that hair, the fleas stay hidden. So this product definitely helped get rid of fleas within a few days.
Kat H.
Dallas, TX
I'm not sure that this product is effective. It's expensive and the fleas keep coming back. I wish I could find an affordable alternative that actually works.
Beronica C.
San Benito
Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.