Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Vera H.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Staci S.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Sarah V.

BY FRONTLINE #6 in Dog Grooming Supplies

In addition, Frontline breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Frontline is for dogs and cats over 10 weeks Old. Features: Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours. Contains fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pets body oils to nullify a parasites nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission. In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes. Stain and odor free! see more...

• Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.2 Answers
Ashley M.
Swansea, Sc
Front line its pretty good stuff I use it on my dog during the colder months because we take her swimming a lot during the summer and the front line doesn't hold up quite as good then.
Brittany F.
I haven't had any issues with this product. It was recommended by the vet and I've followed the instructions exactly. I haven't had any issues with fleas or ticks and haven't had to buy anything additional to give to my dog. I definitely recommend.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Frontline is my absolute favorite flea and tick from the vet its very pricey and worth every penny it works very well and i would recommend it to anyone with inside or outside pets
Kaitlyn V.
Buffalo, NY
Expensive , but it's a easier price to pay than having my dog get bit by a tick or flea ! It's easy to apply, and then the greasy part lasts about a day or two, but then fades into the fur. So overall it's not too bad.
Kelly A.
Moonachie, NJ
My mother lives in Pennsylvania so when j go visit get with my dog I need to make sure frontline plus is with me or already on my dog! Fleas and ticks are everywhere in PA
Victoria L.
Richmond, VA
We use on our chihuahua/pomeranian mix and haven't had many issues with fleas/ticks! Helps repel and keep her from having those issues. Will repurchase as long as we have her
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
This is the only flea stuff we use on my dogs. I live that you can buy bulk at sams club. We will never use anything different, Frontline keeps my dogs flea free all season.
Naomi B.
Burnsville, MN
Easy to apply and dries quickly. We've never had an issue with ticks or fleas and our dog goes to the park regularly. I wish the price were a little lower, but it isn't ridiculously high either. I would buy this again.
Bianca A.
White Plains, NY
Works well for my cocker spaniel. He has had no problems with flees and ticks . This meets all our expectations and we could not ask for more. We buy this regularly !
Brittany M.
Savannah, GA
I live in Georgia and all the animals are prone to contact fleas especially at dog parks. This is probably the only brand I will buy and the price is just right considering it comes with three months worth of product.
Beronica C.
San Benito
Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.