Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Vera H.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Staci S.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Sarah V.

BY FRONTLINE #6 in Dog Grooming Supplies

In addition, Frontline breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Frontline is for dogs and cats over 10 weeks Old. Features: Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours. Contains fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pets body oils to nullify a parasites nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission. In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes. Stain and odor free! see more...

• Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.2 Answers
Ciara C.
Rialto, CA
Always gets rid of all fleas ! The only reason I give it four stars instead of five stars is because it is way too over priced. However, it is the only one that gets the job done so it doesn't give us much of a choice. I recommend.
Mary N.
Spring, Tx
This is essential to keep our dogs healthy. It protects them from fleas and mosquitoes that could be carrying heart worms. The product is more expensive than some other alternatives but the quality makes it worth it.
Tiffany D.
Harlan, KY
It worked decently . Not as good as the vet but it will do the trick and if you're dog is an inside let I recommend this . Not super expensive you get the bang for your buck out of this . I would recommend frontline if you cannot afford to go to the vet .
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
Keeps dog safe from pests! My dog doesn't like the taste, but that will vary by dog. Meets all of my expectations. Sometimes will have rebates available, ask your vet. Would recommend to others for their dog.
Rosmary M.
Frontline realmente protege a mis mascotas de esos horribles parásitos que molestan y perjudican la salud de mis fieles amigos perrunos. Lo recibí como muestra de prueba y desde entonces no he dejado de usarlo.
Alyssa B.
My dog doesn't mind this however I am switching die to the fact that my dog's vet recommended a more efficient brand. But it is a good product for many people, so do not hesitate to buy this! Overall a worthy product!
Alicia C.
Warwick, RI
Works good. Expensive but worth it. Definitely helps with fleas and ticks but has to keep using is. Bought this at Target. Dog didn't even know it was on so I guess she enjoyed it. Absolutely recommend
Mackenzie H.
PA
I think this works very well. My dogs like to go outside and we live next to a lot of trees and they rarely have ticks. In fact they only ever have ticks when they miss their monthly frontline medicine
Emily A.
Coconut Creek, FL
I've used FrontLine Plus for years and for many different breeds of dogs. This is one product that I am absolutely brand loyal to. It's also super easy to find at your local vet or pet store!
Mallory B.
Hays, KS
I've never had an issue with this type of medicine. My basset hound specifically used this brand and did great with it. It is a little pricey simply because I got it straight from the veterinarian, but I would buy it again because the quality is great!
Beronica C.
San Benito
Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.