Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Vera H.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Staci S.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Sarah V.

BY FRONTLINE #6 in Dog Grooming Supplies

In addition, Frontline breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Frontline is for dogs and cats over 10 weeks Old. Features: Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours. Contains fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pets body oils to nullify a parasites nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission. In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes. Stain and odor free! see more...

• Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.2 Answers
Desiree C.
Lawton, OK
This product works great! The only thing I don't like is you can't give it if they have a chance of getting wet (rain or otherwise) and it leaves an oily residue
Julie P.
Frontline works as advertised. If you've never used it before, read the product information and instructions carefully. Although my dogs don't get ticks for the full period advertised, I've noticed that my cat's version of this product seems to work far beyond the reapplication date. I found this strange, because my dogs are only outside for part of the day, but my cat is outside for the whole day, so if anything, I would assume the cat's application would not last as long as the dogs'. There is nothing wrong with this product, but it does not go as far above and beyond as the equivalent for cats.
Gabriela A.
San Diego, CA
It does it's job. If your dog is not a fan of wet food it's a little tough. But you can always mix it in. It's a little pricey but worth it. My vet sold it to me.
Erica B.
My boyfriend used this on our new dog and it seems to work really good. I have never seen him scratch or seen any fleas on him. The only thing that I don't like about it is whenever you put it on them, it makes your dog look greasy looking. I will buy it as long as it works.
Evelyn V.
Gaithersburg, MD
I bought this for my dog who recently had over 50 DEER TICKS ON HER due to our vacation location. There were specific fields that had a lot of them and after we got her frontline- we didn't find ANY more ticks on her for the rest of the trip. Thanks for saving our nightmare
karla s.
Miamia, FL
This product is excellent there was a time in my house that the three members of 4 legs had additional playmates with this product we forget them without affecting the health of little dogs, excellent, although we use it for staying at home, I recommend very much,
Mia H.
This product is decent for what it is. A topical anti flea and tick. Pricey as to be expected but when it comes to your animal and upholstery you got to take the loss. Now what gives it negatives? Other options out there offer mosquito protection as well. Alright product but I needed more, so I grabbed another product with the mosquito protection function...
Rachel R.
Arlington , TX
We use this to keep fleas and mosquitoes away from our two dogs. It will kill the various stages of fleas and mosquitoes too. Using flea preventative helps keep your backyard and home free of them. I love that it kills mosquitoes too. Absolutely the best.
Candice L.
San Antonio, TX
Honestly not a fan of this. I feel like it would only work for maybe a week and then my dogs would be itching again. It was hard to control the fleas when the treatment didn't seem to be working. Now we use trifexis and it works WONDERS compared to this.
Taylor S.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Frontline is the oldest company in the business. With that being said, they have never changed their formula making ticks and fleas more likely to be immune to their product. While it's safe, it does not protect dogs as well as other brands out there.
Beronica C.
San Benito
Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.