Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Vera H.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Staci S.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Sarah V.

BY FRONTLINE #6 in Dog Grooming Supplies

In addition, Frontline breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Frontline is for dogs and cats over 10 weeks Old. Features: Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours. Contains fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pets body oils to nullify a parasites nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission. In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes. Stain and odor free! see more...

• Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.2 Answers
Taylor M.
Palmetto , FL
Not bad, haven’t noticed much happen with my dog afterwords so they are affective, just a little on the pricey side. I got them at a “pet hospital” and they were “doctor recommended” so I trust the brand
Julie S.
New Haven, MO
We love frontline for our puppy. It is easy to use and reasonably priced. It has worked and we haven’t had any issues with fleas or ticks. We will buy this again and I would recommend it to all dog owners.
Earlisa S.
Forest Hill, TX
I have purchased this item from Wal-Mart and from my vet. This product is very good and effective. After one full treatment I don't have to use again unless my dog has gotten exspose from another dog.
Molly M.
Columbia, TN
Frontline is way too expensive if you have more than one dog, plus it doesn’t work 100% of the time so you will have to use additional products to ensure no ticks or fleas. For the same price you can get PetArmor.
Cynthia B.
Brooklyn , NY
Our dogs were always inside dogs until we moved into a house that had a yard! It helps protect my pups from ticks since we have a lot of trees! Bought ours at the pet store and works every time!!
Teran F.
It's good product works very well but only thing down about it we stop buying it cause every time then around price went up. We use per armour plus works just the same an it's more Cheaper
Rachael A.
Allendale, MI
I have three dogs that are super allergic & sensitive to fleas, so flea meds are a must in my household! I use to get the cheaper version of flea meds at the vet to save some $$ but they didn't touch the fleas! My dogs would break out in a rash and my vet told me is because the flea meds I was treating them with wasn't strong enough and wasn't killing the fleas. That's when I switched back to Frontline. Yes, it's quite a bit more expensive then the competitive brands but it works so much better and actually kills the fleas on contact and prevents future fleas from spreading.
Casey R.
Bismarck, AR
I can use this and have the peace of mind that all 4 of my dogs are protected. We have 4 German shepherds and their inside outside dogs and I never worry about fleas and ticks.
Autumn N.
Concord, NH
This product seems to work and always has great reviews! My dog dog did not show any allergies or anything towards its. Price wise it is on target with the market
Desiree C.
Lawton, OK
This product works great! The only thing I don't like is you can't give it if they have a chance of getting wet (rain or otherwise) and it leaves an oily residue
Beronica C.
San Benito
Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.