Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Vera H.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Staci S.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Sarah V.

BY FRONTLINE #6 in Dog Grooming Supplies

In addition, Frontline breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Frontline is for dogs and cats over 10 weeks Old. Features: Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours. Contains fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pets body oils to nullify a parasites nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission. In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes. Stain and odor free! see more...

• Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.2 Answers
Corbin R.
What we give to both of our dogs every time! Keeps the fleas off of them and prevents them from coming into the yard or house. We had a flee issue one year and after 5 days of having both dogs treated, our problem was nearly gone!
Sara T.
Just okay. Helps to protect my puppy but have found a new device that helps 100% more.. look into seresto collars. They are only about 35$ on sale and work so much better at protecting the puppy! Keep them safe
Jess M.
Good amount for the price, my animals seem to love it, no health problems or overweight. My pets seem to not get tired of taste and the value is okay. It met my expectations and I would tell others to buy it for their animals as well. I approve of this :)
Angel H.
This is what we use for our family dog and we love it. He has the worst problem with getting fleas and when he does get them he is allergic to most flea medicines. This one works perfect and it doesn't make my dog break out!
Corey R.
Stillwater, OK
Works, but prefer to use more natural options now. As long as you dont live in a high tick or flea ridden area a natural spray formula and vitamins are plenty
Madeline S.
Winona, MN
I Purchased front line for my dogs and was very happy with the products as they seem to work well for them both. They were somewhat expensive which was a downfall, however they got the job done. I will be purchasing again.
Carlie M.
Big Stone Gap , VA
I've always used frontline for my animals and have had no problems with it! It keeps ticks and fleas off all three of my dogs and for that I am very happy and my dogs are very healthy! I recommend to any pet owner
Jeimmy E.
Ocala, FL
Lo use una vez y los resultados no fueron los esperados, creo que pague mucho por algo que no funcionó. No cumplió mis expectativas. Para perro mediano. Compre el de 3 aplicaciones. Y mi perra siguió con los Fleas.
Natasha R.
Las Vegas, NV
I worked as a vet tech for many years and this is the only flea and tick prevention almost all clinics carry and recommend as the go to prevention method. Never had a client come back in and say it didn't work for them
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
I find this to work pretty well. Significantly reduces fleas and seems to work quickly. I prefer this to other brands as it seems most effective from what I have tried. I stick with it. I would recommend it.
Beronica C.
San Benito
Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.