Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Vera H.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Staci S.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Sarah V.

BY FRONTLINE #6 in Dog Grooming Supplies

In addition, Frontline breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Frontline is for dogs and cats over 10 weeks Old. Features: Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours. Contains fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pets body oils to nullify a parasites nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission. In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes. Stain and odor free! see more...

• Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.2 Answers
McKenna S.
Vancouver, WA
This does it's job. Does a great job at keeping ticks and fleas off of my dog. It is expensive, but it runs very similarly to the price of other flea and tick medications. I bought mine from Costco but found it at major pet stores as well. I would recommend this to others.
Alexis S.
Blaine, MN
I like to give my dog this product because it really works in keeping the fleas and ticks away and I like that because we live in an area with a lot of ticks. This product met my expectations. I think for the way it works, it is a good price. I would buy this product again.
Asia-Lynn G.
Beloit, WI
This product was great. No weird residue left on your hands afterwards which is a major plus. I used the Xl size for both of my pit bull terriers. The product met and surpassed my expectations. It didn’t bother my puppies one bit which is why it’s the only brand I purchase.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I always use frontline with my three dogs. I think of my dogs as my children so I want to keep them as healthy as I can. Plus, my dogs have gotten fleas one time and I don't ever want to go through that again. I will continue buying this and would definitely recommend!
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
I use this product on my small chug he love being outside and there are dogs next door this works great at keeping the flea away, I picked this up at target , the only con is the price they are pretty expensive . I would recommend this product, because it works great
Yajaira A.
When I had my first dog who was a cocker spaniel he would always enjoy rolling around in the grass. Which is adorable but not when they end up getting fleas. Luckily this product easily did it without harming or hurting my dog in any way and was better within days.
Alina D.
Roseville, CA
This product honestly SUCKS! The formula no longer kills fleas. I work in a grooming salon and Pet Parents will tell me they treat their dogs with this stuff and their dog will STILL be infested with fleas. Don't waste your money on this crap.
Colette O.
Torrance, CA
I have used frontline on my dogs forever. I believe it is a pretty good brand but it could be better. The product works for like the first month or 2 then every once in a while I’ll see a flea or two in one of the dogs. It’s kind of frustrating.
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
Works great for the first week and then my dog is itching like crazy again. We switched to an oral medicine that stays in the bloodstream for the entire month and have not had any issues. I would not use frontline again for my fur baby.
Sarah M.
York, PA
Frontline is so easy to use. Also, I have no worries spending the amount that I do for it, because I know that it will work. I get it right from my vet as it is cheaper for me that way. I would definitely give this product a 10/10!
Beronica C.
San Benito
Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.