Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Vera H.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Staci S.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Sarah V.

BY FRONTLINE #6 in Dog Grooming Supplies

In addition, Frontline breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Frontline is for dogs and cats over 10 weeks Old. Features: Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours. Contains fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pets body oils to nullify a parasites nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission. In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes. Stain and odor free! see more...

• Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.2 Answers
Brandi B.
Waterloo, IA
The one and only flea and tick medicine our house has ever used (for the cats and dog). It can be tough to apply and keep there, dogs tend to try to lick it off. We've never had a problem with skin irritation or fleas and ticks since we started using Frontline. It can seem a little pricey, but the price is well worth not having to deal with fleas. Strongly recommended.
Maggie P.
Grand Rapids, MI
As far as flea products go, frontline is one of the best (although in my opinion, not number 1). A little on the pricier side but it actually kills the fleas unlike the crappy budget solutions that are available. The only downside is that it is not a deterrent against the fleas, meaning they actually have to bite your dog first before the chemicals kill it.
Jonathan A.
Lubbock, TX
It doesn't take long to apply, and it seems to work extremely well. Since I started using it for my dog that is 38 lbs I haven't noticed any problem of infestation even though the park we visit did have an issue. I was affected by the little bugs and had several bites, but luckily my dog didn't and I attribute that to Front line Plus.
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
Iv only had to use like one time they had flies really bad and this stuff got rid of them my dogs dont go outside much just to go to the bathroom . but this stuff got the job done when i did need it . was a little pricy but worth it .
Ash C.
I love how these drops come in a three-pack. It helped to prevent flea/tick infestations on my dogs. Good value for the product. I bought mine online from Amazon. My dog had a few ticks from always playing outside near wooded areas, and these drops got rid of them & kept them gone. Will definitely purchase again
Isabel C.
Long Beach, CA
When we first got our dogs, they were infested in fleas. We had to pay $60 a month for a treatment at the groomers until they told us about this. It was crucial for us to remove the fleas because they are house dogs. We tried it on the dogs and it worked amazing.! They stopped scratching and the fleas were gone.
Alex M.
great product- I would use this again and again. gets rid of fleas fast! Easy to apply and not too expensive- absolutely worth it to make your pet feel better! It works for weeks! I would recommend trying this product- I love that its for both dogs and puppies so you don't have to buy a separate product! check it out
Laleh T.
Flees become immune to this. I had used it and my dog still became infested. The chemicals are also generally bad for your dog. I was very disappointed especially because my dog is allergic to flees. I will say it has worked in the past but I recommend oral medication over the topical.
Aglae G.
I bought this product for three of my dogs because of course if one has fleas the rest have fleas. I had only read about this product and was hoping that it would work. To my surprise it worked very effectively and quickly. I would definitely buy this again but let's just hope that my dogs don't get fleas anymore.
Kate S.
Fleetwood, PA
We love using Frontline for our dog! We live out in the country so fleas and ticks are a big threat to our pup. Ever since we started to use Frontline we've barely noticed any ticks on our boy and we are very happy with this product. Easy to use and I would definitely buy it again.
Beronica C.
San Benito
Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.