Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Vera H.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Staci S.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Sarah V.

BY FRONTLINE #6 in Dog Grooming Supplies

In addition, Frontline breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Frontline is for dogs and cats over 10 weeks Old. Features: Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours. Contains fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pets body oils to nullify a parasites nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission. In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes. Stain and odor free! see more...

• Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.2 Answers
Leigh Ann F.
The product worked, but I do not like the application with liquid. It gets in the dogs hair and leave a film for awhile. I prefer medicine for my dogs that are pills.
Regina D.
Bossier city, LA
Seems to work well and is a more cost effective option than what my vet sells at her office. I buy from my local wholesale store so I get a little bit more money off.
Mel G.
First of all this fleas and ticks is expensive. My Dog is allergic to fleas bite so her fur swells up if she gets bitten. So she had a really bad case of fleas (my dog barely had hair, her is like quarter of an inch long) and we decided to purchase this medicine for her she looked so miserable with all the bites so we bought this for her and we followed the directions on there which is to put the medicine on top of front middle part of her body. That is one thing I didn't like about is that Everytime I went to pet her I would get medicine on my hand!!! And it supposed to last about 3 months it said... Well after two weeks they came back on her so I didn't purchase this product again is not worth it. Shes on trifexis now which is a pill once a month.
Tia S.
Keller, TX
This is our go-to from 1 800 Pet Meds. We do not bathe our boys once a month without putting this medicine on them to prevent fleas and ticks. We have three beagles.
Khadijah W.
Clarksville, TN
I have no complaints what so ever. It helped my cute little doggie with all her needs and made sure she was tick free. Never had a program after using this brand
Jordan J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I have always given this to our dogs in the past. I just gave it to my newest dog for the first time, and I haven't seen it take effect quite yet. We trust this product and that's why we continue to buy it
Kim R.
This brand is the only brand that I've found to be effective. You would thnk the other brands should work compatible since it should contain the same active ingredients as that of Front Line, but this is false. Frontline is the only flea and tick solution we will ever use because if we're going to spend money on our pet, we want it to be worth spending. No mess formula. Non irritating. Recommended.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
I used this product on my dog after she had gotten back from the vet from being boarded for a few days. They said to use it on her to get the fleas off. It started good and then it just didn't work. I was so confused and mad that I had paid for it and it didn't work as long as they said it would. She hadn't been outside again so I guess it didn't kill all of the fleas. Not worth the money.
Cassie C.
San Francisco , CA
I have two dogs and used this product on them in the past and never noticed any problems.  While using this product last year both of my dogs got fleas.  The fleas didn't seem to be affected at all by frontline and I ended up having to change to an oral medication.  I don't know if fleas have started to build up a tolerance to this product but I have heard several similar stories.
Kelley C.
This stuff is so good! It keeps the fleas and ticks at bay! I have a shihtzu and he has sensitive skin and amazingly he has no reactions to it! It lasts for 30-45 days and I have no complaints. I recommend this for all dog and cat owners to combat fleas with this product
Beronica C.
San Benito
Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.