Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Vera H.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Staci S.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Sarah V.

BY FRONTLINE #6 in Dog Grooming Supplies

In addition, Frontline breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Frontline is for dogs and cats over 10 weeks Old. Features: Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours. Contains fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pets body oils to nullify a parasites nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission. In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes. Stain and odor free! see more...

• Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.2 Answers
Stacy R.
Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk we have only use this product and it does it job. Price is a little steep but hey you get what you pay for right. My dog is worth it.
Nikki T.
Wyckoff, NJ
Works very well and is done every so often. Comes with easy instructions and application. Easy to remember when and where to apply. Prevents ticks and other bugs. Affordable as well.
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
This is so good for your pets for some reason my dog has never had fleas and that’s awesome and I just know it’s because of this product I highly recommend this to anyone with a dog
Brittany K.
Zebulon, GA
Flea medication works very well for my boxer. I mostly get her medicine from the vet but I also buy this as well for another option. Great price for over the counter medication.
Brittiny M.
This always worked wonders for my dogs. It never irritated their skin or bothered them at all like some others have in the past. This is one of the ones I use is if I have to.
Alyssa H.
This works for us! My dog is highly allergic to fleas, and Frontline plus keeps them at bay. It is pretty expensive, but for a 3 month supply that works, it is worth every penny!
Hayley K.
Russellville, AR
This product covers everything. It keeps my dog free of fleas and ticks as well as lice. I have a 12 week old Australian shepherd. I recommend this for your prevention needs.
Sarah M.
Haverhill
Not a huge fan of this. It makes my dog go crazy, gets the stuff all over the house, and then he still gets ticks! We switched to a collar and he hasn’t gotten a tick since!
Lauryn J.
Narrows , VA
This product is good. I have noticed that it keeps the fleas away but once the medication starts to wear off then I may notice a flea or two again. The price is decent too
Savannah W.
This just doesn't work for my animals at all. We buy the 3 month pill from our vet, and fleas are a thing of the past. Kills them within the first few hours of eating it
Beronica C.
San Benito
Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.