BY FRONTLINE #1 in Flea & Tick Control

Over-the-counter flea control product kills 100% of fleas within 12 hours and ticks within 48 hours. Effectively kills immature stages of fleas. Easy to apply topical monthly flea and tick product protects all month long Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8%(S),. see more...

• Is this a good product? Or should I just go to the vet to...2 Answers
  • Is this product good?2 Answers
  • Is this product good? I have three fur babies and almost ...4 Answers
Frontline Dog Flea and Tick

Start your review of Frontline Dog Flea and Tick!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
riverside
I love this product! I bought it for the first time about 6 months ago. I live in LA and really didn’t think it was necessary to buy this product since I’d never seen any ticks/fleas/lice on my dog (Pit Bull mix 45 lbs) before. This all changed when our trips to the dog park began to increase and I found two ticks on my dog. I was so worried and decided I would buy frontline. I bought the 3 month supply and since the first month I have never had a problem with ticks or fleas or lice. I highly recommend this product. My dog is an indoor dog but we do take her to the dog park or on hikes and I use frontline because I know it will protect my dog!
Albany, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't know what's happened in the last few years-either the fleas are now resistant to front line, or they changed their product so drastically it doesn't work. I tried to let it do it's thing but the fleas just kept getting worse and worse. With kids in the house that was an unacceptable waste of money. We switched to Soresto collars and now we don't have to worry anymore (well, at least 8 months out of the year!)
woodstock
I don’t know how it happened but this seemed to work on my beagle but failed miserably for my westie. Even while wearing the collar she became infested with fleas, she would regularly go to the groomer to be washed, but they had even got into the house at that point, eventually finding the beagle and basically it was a mess. By the end I’d found other flea products that worked on my westies rougher coat
Cape Coral
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is easy to apply along the back side of your furry friend! I didn’t expect it to look “wet” for as long as it did. Pros- it kept the fleas and rocks away! Con- I was afraid to touch his back due to this product being on it. I would recommend Frontline Dog Flea and Tick to other pet owners because this product works!
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product works great and it works which is always a plus in my book. It doesnt effect my pet in anyways which is great for a dog momma. If you are looking for a new flea and tick treatmeant. Try this out! Of you have a new dog also try it out. I have every picky when it comes to what my dog has and this met everything.
Grand Rapids
This stuff works well I like that it’s not the flea and tick collar where I have to wash my hands whenever I touch my dog, I don’t like that it’s a chemical but it’s nice that this last such a long time on dogs, if you’re dog has sensitive skin I would watch the area you put it on and make sure they don’t break out.
Springfield, OH
We have 2 dogs of different breeds & ages, we use this brand all throughout the year without any issues. Works extremely well, we’ve never had an issue with fleas & ticks, also very affordable & can be purchased at almost any pet store. We will continue to use this product, no need for us to try any other brands.
Orgas
My dogs go outside quite a bit and we have a large yard with trees and other places that harbor pests. With frontline, i notice that they almost never bring in a tick or flea. my only complaint is that with my dogs’ size, i end up spending about $150 every 3 months for both of them to get the appropriate dosage.
North Vernon, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This works for us like no other... Our vet gives our dogs capstar also sometimes but we do Frontline all the time. I just know that’s what has worked for us for so long now. So we will just keep with the same routine! I trust it and am scared to try other brands because of issues I’ve seen. I think it’s a great product!
Prairieville, LA
It works ok but I think it’s over priced and I worry about all the chemicals. Flea infestation is obviously not good for your dog so if you must then use it but I think it’s better to use dawn soap and apply some essential oils with carrier oils and use other measures but I know most people won’t do that.
Maryville, TN
Does this stuff actually work? I have a brand new pit puppy and I'm looking for the best product.
Escondido, CA
Is this product good? I have three fur babies and almost time of that year when they get fleas, finding something that works and not so hard on the skin. Please help
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this a good product? Or should I just go to the vet to purchase flea & tick stuff there?
El Centro, CA
How effective is this product? Is there a certain amount of time your pet needs to wear it?

Frontline Dog Flea and Tick

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email