BY FRONTLINE #7 in Dog Grooming Supplies

Over-the-counter flea control product kills 100% of fleas within 12 hours and ticks within 48 hours. Effectively kills immature stages of fleas. Easy to apply topical monthly flea and tick product protects all month long Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8%(S),. see more...

shatoni B.
I purchased this and put it on my dog amid a heavy flea infestation last month. While I'm aware that the flea life cycle runs about a month and we should see a few rebounds while we continue to vacuum, wash bedclothes and bathe the animals, Frontline seemingly had absolutely no effect even in combination with all of those things. I'm not quick to treat anyone I care for (human or other creatures alike) with toxic pharmaceuticals and I'm disgusted to have exposed everyone in my house to this compound of harmful chemicals only to see no use in it. I will not be purchasing this again
Hope B.
Our dogs had severe fleas. So bad that they would get bald spots with red dots everywhere! It was causing them so much pain. We needed to find a way to get rid of them so we chose this treatment. We got it from Petsmart. We were worried it wouldn't work because we have gotten many flea treatments that haven't worked but this one saved our dogs! They don't have the bald spots anymore and we don't see any more fleas! This helped them so much. They are much happier because of this flea treatment. I definitely recommend.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Frontline Plus for Dogs is a fabulous product! I have been using it for years and never even thought of changing brands. Although a bit pricey, it is definitely worth every penny! My furbaby, an 8 lb. Shih Tzu, has never had fleas and she has been using this since a baby. It goes on easy, dries quickly and is extremely effective. I strongly recommend Frontline to all dog owners!
Shayna L.
I love Frontline plus. Its the only flea and tick treatment that completely gets rid of all flea and ticks! Our dogs are VERY allergic to fleas. Their skin gets red and itchy and inflamed so bad that they then get ear infections. This is the only treatment that I have found that keeps them happy, healthy and flea free! I have tried so many other but this product is by far the fastest acting, most effective and cost efficient flea and tick treatment I have found.
Jillian C.
Kimball, MN
Overall, I think this is a pretty good product. Very simple to use, and my dogs tolerate the application pretty well! It does seem a little spendy, especially because it needs to be applied monthly, and I have two dogs. As someone living in MN, we go on walks in the woods often, so ticks are a major issue. I would give a full five stars, but I still occasionally find ticks on the dogs after hikes. Typically they aren't attached at least, so that's better than them being bit. So overall I think it's a good product, and as a pet owner who explores with their dogs, it's a must!
Catherine R.
This is a very good flea and tick medicine that can be bought somewhere other than a vet's office.  I loved that we could buy it at Costco.  It did a really good job of keeping our Maltese flea and tick free.  I love that it is a meat flavored chew instead of a liquid that is applied to the neck.  The only down side is you have to give it every month.  We have since switched to an every 3 month chew.  Over all this is a fantastic option for your pet.
Eileen M.
Easy to apply. Does not have a strong smell like flea and tick spray. It works. Of coarse if you follow the instructions. I would suggest if your dog does have any fleas showering your pet first with a shampoo let the skin dry for at least three days and then applying the frontline for future protection. I know its a little pricey but they are often on sale or have a discount and trust me i have tried CHEAPER alternatives and they do not work. Frontline is one of the best.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I was not really thrilled with the way that this product worked for my dog. We live in an area that is abundant with ticks all summer long and need something very effective to protect our dog. We still found many ticks on our dog after using Frontline.  Frontline Dog Flea and Tick
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I don't know why, but my dogs seem to have a problem with catching fleas repeatedly! This frontline flea and tick collar has really been the best thing for keeping the fleas away. I like this product and would definitely recommend it to other dog owners - the only reason I gave it four stars is because this product is rather pricey.
Jess B.
Bowmanstown, PA
Frontline Dog Flea and Tick is a staple product in our household. We live in northeastern PA, which seems like tick headquarters! Our dog is fluffy. She doesn't shed, so she gets groomed. She's never had a flea in her 6 years, but ticks LOVE her fluff. I give this 4 instead of 5 because there have been many times where our groomer told us she had a tick, despite having used the frontline. But without it, she'd be a walking tick incubator. Solid 4 stars.
Cindy F.
Maryville, TN
Does this stuff actually work? I have a brand new pit puppy and I'm looking for the best product.
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
I am looking for an effective way to prevent fleas becoming a nuance to my dog, and normally get the monthly pill from the vet that's approx $30 and was wondering if this is comparable to that or what suggestions I can get?
Linda L.
Santa Clarita, CA
My dogs have sensitive skin. Will this irritate their skin if I use it?
Heather D.
Albrightsvlle, PA
Trying to find a good flea and tick protection for my two dogs. One is a puppy, the other is fully grown and almost 100 pounds. Any help would be appreciated
Mikahla P.
Conneaut, OH
So we recently found a kitten on a front porch and the great people we are we couldn't turn away... he has fleas and our vet said certain treatments would be too much for the car. I've heard this is good but also wanted to ask if you had any other recommendations?! Thank you!