Frontline DFRSMALL 3-Pack 1 to 22-Pound Top Spot Dogs Flea and Tick Protection, Small, Orange uploaded by Lee J.Frontline DFRSMALL 3-Pack 1 to 22-Pound Top Spot Dogs Flea and Tick Protection, Small, Orange uploaded by Cortney S.Frontline DFRSMALL 3-Pack 1 to 22-Pound Top Spot Dogs Flea and Tick Protection, Small, Orange uploaded by abbie h.

BY FRONTLINE

• What is the 'orange' is it orange flavor or just a particular type? 2 Answers
Shanebrandy H.
Shanebrandy H.
Belton, KY
We live in the country and had a hard time finding something that kept the ticks off of our fur babies. We really didn't want to spend the higher price for frontline compared to the cheaper retail store prices. We bought a few different brands from there and none worked so we gave in and paid the extra money for frontline. We have not been disappointed. It works wonderfully for our babies and doesn't bother their skin or coats. We will keep buying it for them!
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Harman, WV
I have bought these in the past, but will no longer be purchasing these. This brand no longer works to kill fleas or to get rid of fleas on my dog. I recently took my dog to the vet due to some skin irritation. It turns out it was from him having fleas, and I was informed to switch flea medicine because the fleas have become immune to Frontline. These are pretty expensive to find out that they no longer work.
Deloris L.
Deloris L.
Arkadelphia, AR
Our dogs are pretty lazy. They sleep all day on fluffy dog pillows or a lap, and when they can be coaxed into going outside, they'll do their business and run right back inside. They don't have much interaction with other animals, but we do live in the country and have plenty of nightly visitors (raccoons, possums, foxes) leaving their fleas around the yard. We've never had flea problems.
Julia N.
Julia N.
I used Frontline on my cats and dog for years. It really did it's job. The issue was application. My fluffy friends didn't like the grease on their fur and would try to lick it off. I also had to shove them outside after I put it on them so they wouldn't get the grease on the furniture. Since then, I have found collars that do well and don't have the application issues.
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
This Frontline flea & tick medicine is really the only brand I trust. I know I can depend on this brand to work. I have tried the cheaper versions & they just don't hold a candle compared to Frontline. So, for peace of mind and quality I just stick with what works. There's really no sense in trying to save a few bucks if the product doesn't work.
Olga A.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
I have used frontline for all of the dogs I have ever owned, and trust it to be the best in flea and tick defense. It has always produced my pup when the season hits, I just need to keep up with the intervals of when I need to treat her, it is usually once a month or every three months, depending on the instructions on the packaging.
marissa m.
marissa m.
Totowa, NJ
This trio was perfect for my little dog who kept getting ticks. i was nervous because i didn't want it to be too strong since you can use it on fleas as well but it kept all the ticks away from her. it was amazing i would definitely repurchase but I'm not going to need to for a while because i have two more treatments.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Champaign, IL
This product is absolutely amazing for getting fleas out of my dogs! It's a great medication for dogs up to 22 pounds which is perfect because my dog is about 20 pounds. My dog goes outside a lot so this is great to have in case she starts to feel itchy and so that no one else in the family gets the fleas.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Idk it's says flea protection but we had this on our dogs and we took them to our friends house who apparently had fleas and our dogs got infested with them and immediately we had to bathe our dogs and give Them a pill to get them off and my poor blu dog gets hives when fleas
Bite him so it was a
Disaster
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Lubbock, TX
I use this product each month and never have had a problem with fleas or ticks on my dog. She's a nervous little chihuahua who doesn't even like having her teeth brushed, but she definitely doesn't mind when I put this on her. It's fast and easy to apply to a skittish dog, so I'd recommend it to anyone!
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Pet Lover Expert
What is the 'orange' is it orange flavor or just a particular type?