BY FRONTLINE #7 in Flea & Tick Control

Frontline DFRSMALL 3-Pack 1 to 22-Pound Top Spot Dogs Flea and Tick Protection, Small, Orange
Stephanie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I HATE this product and I do not recommend it to anyone! I applied it as the instructions said and my dog’s hair began to fall out from when the product was applied. I would suggest people stay away from this unless you’re willing to put your dogs health at risk. Horrible Product!
julie G.
Eden, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
who has ever tried to get rid of fleas in your home knows its a full time job. why not get rid of the source and keep your dog comfortable and home free of fleas and ticks . Yes this did meet my expectations.I would reccomend this to all pet owners but I ask your vet first .
Just_Jae J.
Milwaukee
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been purchasing this for a very long time for me small dog it works great I have have not have no problems with this product there's no cons about it but is it is very good is very pricey can be a little cheaper yes every recommend this product to pet owners
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is great, we use this for both of our fur babies!! This really does work and help also for the prevention of these pesky critters that bother our dogs. I would recommend this to anyone dealing with fleas or ticks. Our problem was with fleas, not ticks but it REALLY WORKS!!! Awesome stuff!!
Kim B.
Jackson
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Anything that kills the fleas and don't hurt my baby I would rather use the stuff that you run down their backbone it goes in their fur and stays it doesn't go away and again it's easier on the animals
Marisela O.
N Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Works pretty well. My dog hasn’t gotten any ticks or fleas so i guess its doing its job correctly. It is a bit pricey and it met my expectations. I have a small poodle mix and it works for her.
Tara D.
Hoskinston, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Frontline will always be our #1 topical flea and tick medication. This medication seems to do the trick (aka it’s job) when many competitors do not seem to. We have branched out and paid tons of money for topical treatment solutions, only to continue running back to this brand time and time again. We try to keep it well stocked to avoid any outbreaks.
Neha S.
Glenview, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been using this for the past 5 years now and I have never once had any issues with this. My dog, has never had any problems as well. No ticks or fleas or any adverse reaction to the medication itself. It’s pricey but out of many brands it’s also the most reasonable. It’s worth the money to keep your dog safe and healthy.
Romeo M.
cypress
I used to use this on my puppy for fleas years ago. It did the trick in the beginning but the fleas still came
Back as quickly as a week. Not to mention it’s harmful for small puppies like my puppy that’s less than 10 pounds. Lots of research state it’s
Harmful for dogs so
I’ve held back on giving this product. We’ve switched to organic methods and have worked well.
Marissa R.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this product for my dog all the time! It’s not too pricey and I can get it in a quick pinch at my local Walmart/Kroger. Being able to not worry about all the harmful fleas and ticks, my dog can enjoy the regular hikes and trips to the lake that she loves. I even get some for my cat so she can come along! I definitely recommend this brand to other dog owners.
Alicia H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
What is the 'orange' is it orange flavor or just a particular type?
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Where is your favorite place to buy this?
Kellie H.
Downingtown , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this likely to irritate my dog’s sensitive skin?
Natalia D.