Frontline

Frontline 3 Layer Synthetic...
9 Reviews
4 / 5
It holds my pea shooter pretty well. It doesn't slip, has a good grip, but easy to unholster. It can be a little bulky when wearing on the right side, trying to buckle a seatbelt
4 / 5
A brand that's always reliable. Comfort knowing it works so well. Affordable and quality. Will buy again if I can.
4 / 5
This has nothing to do with flea and tick prevention...I think yall have the wrong brand connected to this..
4 / 5
This is a brilliant product. We have used it for a very long time with brilliant results time and time again.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
My did Daisy hated this leather pad so much! Could not get her to wear it! We had to switch
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
This was really to big for my dog it did not fit my dog at all which had made me a bit sad
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
they are a good quality with secure holds the holster fits great with my 9mm ruger i love this one over the 3 other that i have and i wouldnt trade it for any other holster. there isnt any unraveling or even and blemishes, i highly recommend this product
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
Broke right away. Just tossed in the trash. I got it and it looked like it was used for months, then put in a box. Wouldn't even give a refund and tried ti say it was my fault. Showed pics and everything. Won't get another one.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
This is ok but o prefer using the liquid drops on her skin rather than this.normallu, I would use them both.