Frontline

Frontline 3 Layer Synthetic...
31 Reviews
5 / 5
The belt is easy to use, chuck doesn't even know he is wearing it. So I consider it an easy way to kill and prevent fleas
4 / 5
Bonne marque, bon produit. Rapport qualité/prix correcte. Solide, on peut avoir confiance au produit.
5 / 5
This review is for the FrontLine flea and tick solution (was not listed). My pup hate this being applied, I distract him during application then an immediate treat to prevent him from rolling around and removing the product. Once applied, he is safe for a month.
5 / 5
definitely worth it, keeps everything together and in place and it doesn’t move, i feel like everything is secure and stable
4 / 5
Este cinturón es muy cómodo y fácil de usar para los perros claro ellos disfrutan su cinturón para salir a pasear es muy bueno pro no tengo cons me gusta y a el perro también es buena calidad si lo recomiendo.
5 / 5
A product that does what is saying Is one of the best products against fleas and other insects a dog could bring inside after a day out. I recommend!
4 / 5
I use Frontline flea and it doesn't make my dog break out or have a rash. It doesn't burn his skin like most products with animals of sensitive skin.
5 / 5
I totally recommend this for pets easy to use it’s not that pricey love it Hundred percent guaranteed
5 / 5
Very durable my dog is mid-sized and it hold her weight very well it wasn't that pricey it could have been cheaper but anything name brand will always be better but cost more
5 / 5
Well it’s cool and I like it I don’t know what else to say I recommend to my friends n fan n whoever else would like to use it