BY FRONTLINE #3 in Pet First Aid

• Do you have any pets?3 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used a collar on a cat for flea prevention?9 Answers
  • Does this really work for the price it is??? so expensive.....67 Answers
Frontline
  • "Works great in *some areas*, unfortunately its no longer effective against flees in my local area so I've had to switch flea preventives." in 91 reviews
  • "With me and my boyfriend being animal lovers we have 3 dogs and 3 cats so i was worried we could never get rid of the fleas." in 47 reviews
  • "I used Frontline on my cat and my golden lab and it effectively kept them flea free or quickly got rid of the pest problem if they were previously infected." in 38 reviews
  • "my dog suffers from fleas every 3 months she always get them but she has a problem she very allergic to some fleas medication but this one i can use every month and it wont damage her skin so am absolutely in love with this product must have if you love your furry little animal you must have the best for them ." in 29 reviews
  • "However, it has started not working any longer and my whole house was riddled with fleas 2 years ago even though we've used this product faithfully." in 24 reviews
Teria L.
Teria L.
Pet Lover Expert
In march I will be starting my dog on nexgaurd chew for flea and tick. I have a pompano (pomeranian poodle mix) and it always seems that no matter what month he always has a few stragglers of fleas - so of course I have to go clean & disinfect the whole house and give him baths until they are gone and then have to make sure I don't catch anymore during the month. I always had a feeling topical treatments don't work so I want to give something oral because I know it may be a little better!
Vera H.
Vera H.
My dog is a Shih-Tzu, he was only 6 weeks old when I got him my vet put him on Revolution. Did not like made him itch n vomit. So I switched to Frontline up to 22lbs. cause he weighs 15 . I am faithful and do it every 28 days, So far so good. Love it. No pests on him and we live in a rural area and we spray our yards twice a summer. Best part with his sensitive skin n sensitive tummy he is Fine. I recommend this!
Casey D.
Casey D.
We have a flea problem in our house and so frontline is a must. It's hard to say if these work really well since we still have fleas but it does give our cats relief at least for a day or two and kills the fleas that are on their body at the time. Make sure to apply directly to the neck, not their fur around their neck
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
This works, but it has depended on the dog. My parents poodle used this and constantly had fleas, but she was frequently bathed (once a week). Our samoyed we have now uses this and has no fleas and we don't bathe her as often. I wonder if this makes a difference. It seems to be the best flea/tick option!
Monica T.
Monica T.
This is the best flea/ pest control out there. I have been using this one for years on my dog and he has never had an issue. My dog is a very large, and hairy dog- so there is a lot of ground to cover. My mom had used this brand for years, so I automatically got this brand when I got a dog of my own.
lyndsie g.
lyndsie g.
Hinesville, GA
I absolutely love this product. Works everytime i put on my pets. My pets love it also. They never fight me to put on them. I have 3 dogs. 2 are medium size and 1 is large.Pros are that is smells great, isnt hard to apply. There are no cons in my opinion. I would definitely buy it again!
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Belvidere, IL
FrontLine is the best product to use for your furry friend, You don't need to run to the vet to get product from them ,it's all right here in one package and cheaper than the vet .
My dog is very healthy and happy ,we have trees lining our back yard and I don't have to worry anymore .
Kirenia P.
Kirenia P.
I bought this brand because the vet recommended it, and I have to say that for my two dogs this is actually the most effective brand agaisn't fleas. My dogs are pretty large sized, and still, it definitely does the work. I would truly recommend this to get rid of the fleas.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
I love frontline! This brand is incredible! I've used this for dogs and cats and has worked without fail. As far as I see it there are no cons to this product other than the price, the price can be a bit outrageous but it's a quality product that's always worked for me!
Belinda H A.
Belinda H A.
Boys Ranch, TX
I wanted what was best for our dog Tina so we bought Frontline. I hated to see her scratch from flea bites. She quickly became allergic to the bites. When I applied the Frontline it kept the fleas away and gave her relief. I would recommend this product for your dog.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this really work for the price it is??? so expensive.....
Casey B.
Casey B.
New Kensingtn, PA
Are these really worth the price? Are the cheaper brands just as good or better?
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Mesa, AZ
This product did NOT work on the flea problem my dog had over the summer, anyone else have the same issue?
KimMy O.
KimMy O.
Pet Lover Expert
So I give my dog his dose every month, but for some reason, (I comb him every night) I still find 1 or 2 fleas on him every once in a while. Isn't this product suppose to prevent fleas?
Luz Elaine P.
Luz Elaine P.
Have any of you buy this in 1800petmeds???? I just want to know if they have good prices and customer service