BY FRONTLINE #2 in Pet First Aid

Frontline
  • "Works great in *some areas*, unfortunately its no longer effective against flees in my local area so I've had to switch flea preventives." in 91 reviews
  • "With me and my boyfriend being animal lovers we have 3 dogs and 3 cats so i was worried we could never get rid of the fleas." in 47 reviews
  • "I used Frontline on my cat and my golden lab and it effectively kept them flea free or quickly got rid of the pest problem if they were previously infected." in 38 reviews
  • "my dog suffers from fleas every 3 months she always get them but she has a problem she very allergic to some fleas medication but this one i can use every month and it wont damage her skin so am absolutely in love with this product must have if you love your furry little animal you must have the best for them ." in 29 reviews
  • "However, it has started not working any longer and my whole house was riddled with fleas 2 years ago even though we've used this product faithfully." in 24 reviews
Vera H.
My dog is a Shih-Tzu, he was only 6 weeks old when I got him my vet put him on Revolution. Did not like made him itch n vomit. So I switched to Frontline up to 22lbs. cause he weighs 15 . I am faithful and do it every 28 days, So far so good. Love it. No pests on him and we live in a rural area and we spray our yards twice a summer. Best part with his sensitive skin n sensitive tummy he is Fine. I recommend this!
Casey D.
We have a flea problem in our house and so frontline is a must. It's hard to say if these work really well since we still have fleas but it does give our cats relief at least for a day or two and kills the fleas that are on their body at the time. Make sure to apply directly to the neck, not their fur around their neck
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
This works, but it has depended on the dog. My parents poodle used this and constantly had fleas, but she was frequently bathed (once a week). Our samoyed we have now uses this and has no fleas and we don't bathe her as often. I wonder if this makes a difference. It seems to be the best flea/tick option!
lyndsie g.
Hinesville, GA
I absolutely love this product. Works everytime i put on my pets. My pets love it also. They never fight me to put on them. I have 3 dogs. 2 are medium size and 1 is large.Pros are that is smells great, isnt hard to apply. There are no cons in my opinion. I would definitely buy it again!
Dawn S.
Belvidere, IL
FrontLine is the best product to use for your furry friend, You don't need to run to the vet to get product from them ,it's all right here in one package and cheaper than the vet .
My dog is very healthy and happy ,we have trees lining our back yard and I don't have to worry anymore .
Kirenia P.
I bought this brand because the vet recommended it, and I have to say that for my two dogs this is actually the most effective brand agaisn't fleas. My dogs are pretty large sized, and still, it definitely does the work. I would truly recommend this to get rid of the fleas.
Kaitlyn S.
I love frontline! This brand is incredible! I've used this for dogs and cats and has worked without fail. As far as I see it there are no cons to this product other than the price, the price can be a bit outrageous but it's a quality product that's always worked for me!
Sophia F.
Emporia, KS
Frontline plus has worked the best for all of my dogs tick and flea needs. I just recently got a cat and plan on using the same brand for her. it takes a couple days to kill off the ticks already attached but it does great up to a month of keeping them off.
anne m.
New Hartford, NY
I have used this product for 10 years now and still going. My pets don't get any negative reactions to it. I have two small papillons and it works wonderfully on them. They are priced well and in line with other products like it. I will buy them again.
Chloe B.
Northville, MI
Works good my dogs uses this it keeps the fleas off my dogs they never have them, not super expensive. I have 3 dogs ones inside and two are outside, the ones outside never really get them. It helps a lot I like it. I would recommend it to others.
Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this really work for the price it is??? so expensive.....
Casey B.
New Kensingtn, PA
Are these really worth the price? Are the cheaper brands just as good or better?
Ashley S.
Mesa, AZ
This product did NOT work on the flea problem my dog had over the summer, anyone else have the same issue?
KimMy O.
Pet Lover Expert
So I give my dog his dose every month, but for some reason, (I comb him every night) I still find 1 or 2 fleas on him every once in a while. Isn't this product suppose to prevent fleas?
Luz Elaine P.
Have any of you buy this in 1800petmeds???? I just want to know if they have good prices and customer service