How well does this work for small dogs that are not outside very often, is it necessary for them if they don’t leave the house other than to go to the bathroom?
My friend has a pet and wonders how good it is to buy this product? .Several attempts and did not like? .We should not be disappointed again?😍♥️😍♥️
Es un excelente producto...Creen necesario reforzar con un shampoo que contenga Cipermetrina?
Start your review of Frontline!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Works great in *some areas*, unfortunately its no longer effective against flees in my local area so I've had to switch flea preventives.in reviews
With me and my boyfriend being animal lovers we have 3 dogs and 3 cats so i was worried we could never get rid of the fleas.in reviews
I used Frontline on my cat and my golden lab and it effectively kept them flea free or quickly got rid of the pest problem if they were previously infected.in reviews
...problem she very allergic to some fleas medication but this one i can use every month and it wont damage her skin so am absolutely in love with this product must have if you love your furry little animal you must have the best for them .in reviews
However, it has started not working any longer and my whole house was riddled with fleas 2 years ago even though we've used this product faithfully.in reviews
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I use this on all four of my pitbulls it works great never had any issues with fleas. Like how easy it goes on my dogs don't even know I'm doing it. It is a bit pricey since I have to regularly do four does but I would recommend it
Kylie C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Works well with keeping fleas away from our inside dog. I'm not sure how well it would do if he was an outside dog but I plan to put it to the test this summer. It doesn't seem to irritate him in any regard. Will continue to use and change my review once I tested out this summer.
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
My roommate uses this on her dogs and it worked very well for them. She would use these again in the near future.
Kellie S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Frontline uploaded by Kellie S.
Purchased at: PETCO
Frontline does its job and has kept Lucy flea-free! I like that Frontline is easily accessible and found in major grocery stores and pet supply stores. I am not a big fan of the greasy liquid staying on my dogs back for hours, however. I often forget and accidentally get my hands covered in it. One time my dog shook before it was dry and the formula stained the furniture. I try to stick with the chewable competitive products instead...less mess! 🥳
Angela S.
Detroit, MI
This once a month medicine is helpful to prevent fleas but it doesn't get rid of a flea problem right away on your dog. Even with this medicine on I still see her scratching and biting. I would rather use the pill once a month. sqeasing the product on my animal is a challenge because she doesn't like the feeling on her skin.
Heather P.
Gainesville, FL
Frontline was a good product about 10 years ago. I live in north central Florida (Gainesville) where it is swampy and muggy and the bug are atrocious. Frontline does not do anything to protect my dogs alone, but works in combination with other products in a severe flea infestation.
Tasha R.
Summerville
Love that you don't have to have prescription for this now!!! Can buy at Walmart or local grocery stores!
Rob W.
Works great just crazy how expensive it can be and I wish they made different products for different fur lengths
ivy M.
Broken Arrow, OK
Have used this on my dog ever since she was a pup and we’ve never had a tick issue! We don’t live near many wooded areas, but they are still around during certain seasons!
Christine L.
Mechanicsville
Works wonders. We tried a flea product before this one and it just wasn't working. But when we used this it worked almost instantly. I love it and would recommend to anyone that has a flea problem. Frontline
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 3 ans
Ashley M. il y a 3 ans
El producto funciona muy bien, sigue las instrucciones y no deberías tener ningún problema. Lo hemos estado utilizando durante 5 años y nunca hemos tenido un problema.