Frontier Soups Homemade In Minutes Chili Mix, Midwest Weekend Cincinnati, 5.5 Ounce

BY FRONTIER SOUPS

Amanda F.
I'm so glad I found this! I was born and raised in Cincinnati, and when I went away for school I realised that the rest of the world's idea of chili was WAY different than mine. This blend captures the perfect unique mixture of cinnamon and chocolate as well as more traditional chili ingredients like beans and cayenne. It's also nice because it's only around five dollars for the mix, which serves about six-eight meals; buying all the things that are imperative to make my own Cincinnati chili can get expensive because of all the little spices I'd need to buy. The perfect chance to make some "homemade" chili - not from a can, but less trouble of measuring and chopping. My only complaint is that Frontier soups aren't available at enough stores to be convenient. If you can find it, buy and enjoy!
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
this frontier Cincinnati chili mix is unreal. So delicious. You could eat it as plain chili or put it on nachos, hot dogs, or spaghetti.
Chelsea P.
Good chili mix! Yummy flavor!!! Not to spicy and makes a pot of chili come together a bit easier.
Nicole s.
Mechanicsburg, OH
This is perfect for winter time you can make it for the whole family and it will last for days
Nikki T.
Hamilton, OH
Put on top of spaghetti!! My favorite part about Cincinnati is the 3 ways! You have to try