BY FRONTIER CO-OP

Reviva Labs Glycolic Acid Oily Skin Daytime Light Cream Moisturizer Description: A Genuine Breakthrough for Oily or Blemished Skin Contains Potent 5% Glycolic Polymer. Ideal daytime moisturizer for very oily or acne skin. With 5% Glycolic Acid Polymer. Glycolic Acid Oily Skin Daytime Light Cream Moisturizer For Blemished Skin. Regular use has been reported to not only resolve current blemish problems but to help avoid future breakouts. Reduces blemish-causing bacteria mild exfoliation, whole our special 5% glycolic acid polymer (different than standard glycolic extract) fights excess oil helps normalize oily skin and helps new skin emerge with a smooth, supple feel and more radiant glow. Daytime moisturizer for oily or acne skin. Free Of Animal ingredients and testing Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Reviva Labs Glycolic Acid Oily Skin Daytime Light Cream Moisturizer Directions Apply lightly on clean skin. Use under or without makeup. Ingredients: Cross-linked fatty acids from sunflower and safflower seeds, aloe cellulose, mineral water, glycolic acid polymer, lemon extract, witch hazel. see more...

Buy on iHerb
Hayley S.
Wayne
This is the perfect moisturizer to wear underneath your make up and also just by itself. When you put it on your face it feels a bit heavy because it is a cream, but give it a few minutes and your face feels so smooth and moisturized without feeling greasy! This did not break me out at all, I used the whole jar, and I would purchase again.
R P.
I had high hopes after reading all the positive reviews. When I applied it first, I noticed the strong smell and didn't mind it. It took a few extra seconds for it to get absorbed, but after it did, it didn't feel greasy or heavy. BUT, hours later, I look at my skin and there are tiny pink bumps EVERYWHERE on both of my cheeks and a little of of my forehead. It probably was an infection of the hair follicles. Some of those small bumps turned out like acne rashes, some are still recovering.
I may not use this for my face, EVER again, but I'll use it for my body.