BY FRONTIER CO-OP

Bach Flower Essences Rescue Energy is a Natural Fatigue Remedy. Rescue Energy is stimulant-free and caffeine-free. Stimulant free Rescue Energy improves the body's ability to handle stress and stengthen it's natural energy reserves. Restoring emotional vitality, Rescue Energy is all natural, non narcotic, and non habit forming. Rescue Energy is 100% natural. Rescue Energy provides natural relief from emotional fatigue caused by stress or strain during times of personal difficulty. Use Rescue Energy when you need an energy support boost, anytime, anywhere. Dr. Edward Bach stated that the flower remedy Olive, a key active ingredient in Rescue Energy, restores energy when you are physically and mentally exhausted. Bach has been a trusted brand for over 70 years in 66 countries. see more...

Taylor S.
I purchased the Rescue Energy spray before finals week this past semester and used it before each of my nursing exams. I was mentally exhausted and would like to think that it helped my attentiveness during testing. I plan to use it more this upcoming semester to see if it continues to help my fatigue!
Jessica H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used the calming rescue remedy and honestly I do not know whether or not it did anything. I like to think it helped but you will have to try for yourself.