BY FRONTIER CO-OP

Chia is an ancient superfood, containing gluten-free fiber, heart-healthy omega-3, plant lignans and complete protein. Chia provides trace amounts of the following naturally-occurring essential minerals: calcium, iron, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium. It has an ORAC value (antioxidant activity) comparable to fresh blueberries, on a gram for gram basis. With its ability to absorb water, chia also promotes hydration and a feeling of satiety. Enjoy the light texture and mild flavor of Health From The Sun Raw Chia Seed by sprinkling it on your favorite hot or cold foods, or stir into a beverage of your choice. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alexandria L.
Fairfield, CA
I love adding these to my smoothies and shakes! I've had them once in a fruit juice too, and it wasn't so bad. I've yet to make chia seed pudding
Alane E.
I love chia seeds! Great for added omega 3 fatty acids in smoothies and great for making chia seed pudding!
Lizzie B.
I love these chia seeds!! I add them to just about everything! The added nutrients keeps me going!
Annette V.
Honolulu, HI
Yes! I add these chia seeds to practically everything!! Especially to my fruit shakes.
somer c.
I love the health benefits related toward chia. and make teas as Much as possible