BY FRONTIER CO-OP

Buy on Walmart
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
These smell amazing! I used them as stirrers in cocktails for a holiday party. These add the perfect amount of cinnamon flavoring and look so festive. I got lots of compliments; the guests loved them. A bulk bag of these are available from several online retailers too.
Kayla C.
I love using these cinnamon sticks this time of year (autumn)! They are perfect for garnishing holiday cocktails, or helping to flavor homemade apple cider.
Haley G.
Pottstown, PA
This is so much better when fresh. Put some on food though. Cinnamon can be extremely strong found out the gar way! Lol
jasmine m.
If you want something natural and great this is the best product to use. It helps bring out the taste and smell
Steely P.
These are great for adding flavor to your foods, I also put them in when I make chai tea. Super yummy !
Christiana s.
Woodstock, AL
This is a good Brand. I love cinnamon especially the sticks. I thinks it's better like that.
Natasha L.
Weston, FL
Was very tasty!! I loved it also very strong. I love this brand it's healthy and delicious.
Griselda G.
I really like this cinnamon sticks. I use them for tea and other baking goods at home.
Amanda S.
Fredericton, NB
This is good cinnamon, and grinds well for baking. I would caution that the sticks are smaller than other brands, so less volume for the price. I would recommend though.