Frontier Natural Products Vanilla Extract, Fair-Trade, 16-Ounce uploaded by Patrice B.

BY FRONTIER CO-OP #11 in Extracts

Frontier Natural Products Vanilla Extract, Fair-Trade, 16-Ounce
  • "I love cooking and baking with vanilla extract, however it is really expensive and there are other name brand that are much less costly." in 1 review
Patrice B.
Manchester, CT
I took a risk when I bought this vanilla extract because I'm usually left disappointed with the oversaturation of alcohol. But I decided to give it a try since this is certified fair trade which is important to me. My vegan cookies came out AMAZING and the low alcohol content didn't bother me at all. If you're going to buy vanilla extract instead of making your own, this is a great option.
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
Yes yes yes! Beat brand for vanilla extract! Try to get the non alcohol one because it tastes better! This product is great because the quality and the taste is all there! More on the expensive aide of extracts but it's worth it if you love food as much as me and veing healthy.
Leslie B.
Dallas, TX
I adore this vanilla extract. No imitation vanilla in our house. This stuff smells wonderful and really adds flavor to the baked goods that I make at home. I love that I can trust this brand and their sources. They sell it at my local Whole Foods.
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
Get that chemical ridden imitation vanilla out of your cabinets ladies and gents! All natural vanilla extract is much better and tastes far better than the fake stuff! Worth the extra money for sure!
Sayjal M.
Braintree, MA
Your vanilla extract might not be what you think it is unless you have a great guarantee like this one. Gotta make sure your baking is perfect.
Yanira C.
Me encanta agregarle un poco a mi licuado de leche le da un sabor muy rico me gusta mucho es muy útil en la cocina
Rebecca M.
Carleton, MI
When I make Christmas cookies this is usually what I use. Great product and not too badly priced.
Eloisa R.
Frontier natural vanilla you can do so many great things with vinilla bake or do agua de horchata
Caroline R.
Dallas, TX
Great to use for baking, I love this
This will probably my 3rd bottle that I purchased
Ruby D.
They taste amazing with the cake I made and was a good price good for bakers
Phoebe b.
How strong is this vanilla? How much do you put for a basic dozen cookie recipe?
Sunday C.
Is this pure vanilla extract???
Kinsley R.
Is this a good vanilla extract?
Angelica C.
Doral, FL
Who loves this vanilla estract?