Frontier Natural Products Vanilla Extract, Fair-Trade, 16-Ounce uploaded by Patrice B.

BY FRONTIER CO-OP #12 in Extracts

Frontier Natural Products Vanilla Extract, Fair-Trade, 16-Ounce
  • "I love cooking and baking with vanilla extract, however it is really expensive and there are other name brand that are much less costly." in 1 review
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I love using this vanilla extract and all of my baking needs. This vanilla has a rich aroma and eight taste to match that just livens up any of my baked goods. I love adding vanilla extract and absolutely anything from my oatmeal to my milkshakes.
Patrice B.
Manchester, CT
I took a risk when I bought this vanilla extract because I'm usually left disappointed with the oversaturation of alcohol. But I decided to give it a try since this is certified fair trade which is important to me. My vegan cookies came out AMAZING and the low alcohol content didn't bother me at all. If you're going to buy vanilla extract instead of making your own, this is a great option.
Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
This product wasn't anything special but it was indeed good with the job. I would recommend this product to a friend or a relative and I would buy again. I wasn't disappointed with the way this product worked. This product definitely was worth the buyf
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
Yes yes yes! Beat brand for vanilla extract! Try to get the non alcohol one because it tastes better! This product is great because the quality and the taste is all there! More on the expensive aide of extracts but it's worth it if you love food as much as me and veing healthy.
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
Get that chemical ridden imitation vanilla out of your cabinets ladies and gents! All natural vanilla extract is much better and tastes far better than the fake stuff! Worth the extra money for sure!
Kimberly A.
Albuquerque, NM
Frontier Natural Products makes the best vanilla extract I have ever used. You can taste and smell more vanilla when compared to other brands. I always watch for it to go on sale throughout the year, and stock up.
Leslie B.
Dallas, TX
I adore this vanilla extract. No imitation vanilla in our house. This stuff smells wonderful and really adds flavor to the baked goods that I make at home. I love that I can trust this brand and their sources. They sell it at my local Whole Foods.
Jenn A.
I love to use vanilla extract in my baking but this product is very expensive when there is more products of the same that is way cheaper than this and it could be a little bigger to for less of a price
Gaya K.
Apple Valley, CA
Frontier Natural Vanilla Extract has a nice strong taste and strong vanilla aroma as well, I like to cook and this is one of my favorite things to use when I cook or bake. I love that it is natural, The price is reasonable as well. :)
Devon W.
I bought this because it does not have alcohol! I wanted to use vanilla in my daughter's drinks and other foods, but I didn't want her to have bourbon. It is made with glycerin, which is safe according to some basic research.
Phoebe b.
How strong is this vanilla? How much do you put for a basic dozen cookie recipe?
Sunday C.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Is this pure vanilla extract???
Kinsley R.
Is this a good vanilla extract?
Angelica C.
Who loves this vanilla estract?