BY FRONTIER CO-OP

Were committed to providing pure organic seasonings that taste great and promote a healthy planet. Sweet aromatic rosemary which means dew of the sea in Latin is often used in Italian and Mediterranean cooking. Rosemarys woody scent and minty flavor bring a balsamic deliciousness to sweet and savory dishes alike. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 089836184689 UK see more...

• Can I use this for an everyday seasoning? 1 Answers
Letitia B.
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
Rosemary chicken with baked garlic potatoes would not be the same with out this seasoning!
Tonya T.
Tonya T.
ASHBURN, VA
Foodie Expert
It might just be me but I LOVE rosemary, I put this on my chicken, on my fresh baked bread and everything else I can! I used to buy fresh but it doesn't last as long and this is also organic for my organic lovers out there.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Foodie Expert
I love rosemary! I put it on so many different things and I like that this is an organic option
Mahayla P.
Mahayla P.
Fantastic on chicken and in soups and it's non gmo so you know it's all natural and safe.
Isela M.
Isela M.
Rosemary goes good with chicken soup anytime of the season. My husband even says so
Tina G.
Tina G.
Piggott, AR
Can I use this for an everyday seasoning?