BY FRONTIER CO-OP

A classic blend of Mediterranean spices, Italian Seasoning will enhance almost any dish. Of course, it shines most in Italian fare, like spaghetti sauces and lasagna. Keep a good stock of Italian Seasoning and pasta on hand and you'll be ready for company in short order! Italian Seasoning is available whole or powdered. see more...

Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
Not only is this company great, all natural, and something that is healthy for you but the flavor is amazing. I really recommend this Product if you love spices and adding flavor to your dishes everyday!
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
Awesome company. Their spices are pure with no added fillers or anti-caking agents which are typically corn based and bad for you.
Shelbi W.
Zebulon, NC
I love everything about this company! Super natural and tastes amazing! Totally worth it.
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
I use Italian herbs and everything from bread to my pasta I even add it to my meats
Raxel B.
Dardanelle, AR
Bring the Italian seasoning to your home kitchen with this amazing product.
Sarah W.
Ottawa, ON
I use Italian seasoning on literally everything that I cook, it's something that I always reach for when I don't know what to use
Natalie B.
Why does this come in a package?