Frontier Natural Products - Gourmet Salt Grinder Himalayan Pink Salt - 3.4 oz. uploaded by Alyssa P.Frontier Natural Products - Gourmet Salt Grinder Himalayan Pink Salt - 3.4 oz. uploaded by Ashley M.

BY FRONTIER CO-OP

Save On Frontier Natural Products Himilayan Pink Salt Grinder (6X3.4 Oz).Fair Trade Herbs And Spices. Please Check The Ingredients Label On The Product Prior To Use. Specialty Dietary Needs: Gluten Free Vegan Dairy Free Average Shelf Life from Manufacture date: 999.0 see more...

• I see this popping up more and more, whats the difference...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amy D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I prefer pink himalayan OR grey sea salt on my food. They add a great additional flavor and a little goes a long way. I do think that the cap turns backwards on this product though. I just have a hard time turning it, but it does work. I would buy this product again.
Ashley M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It has great flavor and i love how much healthier it is for my family than table salt! I feel like i had to add a lot more to get the flavor i was looking for, but totally worth it!
Lux R.
I love himilayan salt.. It's real salt and has less sodium than table salt. Many describe the taste but it just adds a better flavor to food than table salt.
Morgan W.
Kapolei, HI
I love pink himalayan salt! It tastes stronger, so you use less and I have heard it is much healthier and has more benefits than regular table salt.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Just bought my second of this. I love it. Not super strong tasting either. Goes well with whatever I cook in my home.
Natasha C.
I am the season queen. This is a big win. I love seasoned foods. I found this by chance and kept it on hand. Love.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I see this popping up more and more, whats the difference between this and regular table salt?