BY FRONTIER CO-OP

All Natural When a traditional pumpkin pie is your goal, this is the blend for you.  Use it to make a few unpredictable desserts, too! This fragrant blend of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves is so handy, you ll be surprised at how often you ll reach for it.  These spices, used in conjunction in hundreds of dessert recipes, bring wonderful flavor to just about any sweet dish. Freshness Dated Non-Irradiated Quality Products for Natural Living™ Taste That Makes a Difference Superior flavor starts at the source.  We work with our growers to ensure quality, sustainability and ethical trade through our in-house sourcing program. Questions? see more...

• "Works well!" in 1 review
Sherlie R.
Sherlie R.
Tampa, FL
Cant do thanksgiving without this pumpkin spice!!!
Not only is it great for my favorite dessert recipes but I add it to mu milkshakes! 😍
Karla D.
Karla D.
Foodie Expert
Never had any better experiences than the ones I've had with this one! Definitely recommend to any foodie !
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
I use this powder on all my shakes to give it a different taste specially in winter.
Jerah R.
Jerah R.
Columbia , Sc
I used this when making my pumpkin pies this year! It was the first time that I've tried it, and it's the best one I've tried so far! I was very happy with it and my pies were delicious!! I would definitely recommend!
Jannat F.
Jannat F.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Good for thanks giving. Pumpkin pie is very good. I've never really tried this but one of my friend said she used this in her pumpkin pie and I really liked it
Katie W.
Katie W.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
I love Frontier spices, and I love pumpkin spice! This is definitely a good combo of the too! Works well!
Corinne C.
Corinne C.
Big Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
Used this to make a pie just last week. The taste and smell is authentic, and it flavors perfectly.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Walhalla, SC
Foodie Expert
Great for desserts around thanksgiving and Christmas. You can also use it to freshen up your home with a lovely scent without chemicals. Great value for its price. I recommend to everyone. I'd defiantly buy again.
Georgina M.
Georgina M.
Newport, TN
Add this to anything you want to have a hint of pumpkin great on my crandberrys
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Foodie Expert
This is a must for Thanksgiving. Although it is good all year around it is even better at this time of the year. Try it!
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Foodie Expert
What can this be used with?