BY FRONTIER CO-OP

All Natural Cinnamon - that most popular of spices - comes from the bark of an evergreen tree.  Cinnamon s sweet, spicy and warm fragrance adds pungent sweetness to your favorite baked goodies.  You can also use it to add a depth of flavor to savory dishes as well. Botanical name: Cinnamomum burmannii Blume , Cinnamomum verum J. Presl , cinnamomum loureirii Freshness Dated Non-Irradiated Quality Products for Natural Living™ Taste That Makes a Difference Superior flavor starts at the source.  We work with our growers to ensure quality, sustainability and ethical trade through our in-house sourcing program. Questions? see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Emina M.
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Foodie Expert
My favorite cinnamon to use. I only ever use it in oatmeal and I always buy this one. Mainly because it is organic and i'm a big organic consumer. But it tastes really good paired with organic clover honey.
Janet B.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Foodie Expert
I use this in all my baking that calls for cinnamon. It gives that all natural full flavor you are really looking for. The aroma just fills your home and it is amazing.
Madeline R.
Madeline R.
I love this ground cinnamon. I've used it in a lot of different recipes I've made.
Emily S.
Emily S.
This fragrant, quality product can be used from cooking to baking - baked apples, sugar cookies, sweet potatoes. Its versatile lid has two methods of allowing the cinnamon to flow through.