BY FRONTIER CO-OP

Carum carvi L. One of the modern world s most widely used seeds, caraway has probably been cultivated and consumed in Europe longer than any other spice.  Enjoy its distinctive taste in breads, biscuits and cookies, or in salads and other vegetable dishes. The distinctive flavor of caraway is especially popular in European cooking. Try the whole seed in cakes, biscuits, breads and cookies, or grind the seeds and add a small amount of the powder to carrot, potato and cabbage dishes. KSA Certified. Non-Irradiated Product of Canada. see more...

Jude R.
Mound, MN
I enjoy adding things to my bread recipes and this is one of them. I have made a wonderful seeded rye bread and it goes into my savory breads (that I sometimes make into stuffing). This also makes a great addition to my homemade sausage.
Sandy J.
Caraway seeds are delicious in baked goods or really anything very warm and filling. It adds a nice herby-ness to the food. I know Gordon Ramsey uses it all the time :) sometimes hard to find, but I can usually find it in my whole food or sprouts
Jailine D.
This company is dedicated to the sale of organic products of very good quality in which it is wholesaler I recommend its excellent products.
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
This taste so great added to some drop biscuits or homemade bread to go with Italian dinner
Olivia M.
A really good natural product, I recommend this for people who love natural stuff
Emille A.
Hanson, MA
It's a really good natural product! Specially if you are into natural stuffs
Khloe B.
Birmingham, England
Very nice and looks great, it is definitely worth the money, and also lasts and has a great effect!
Selena M.
Tammy P.
What is this for
Karen P.
Madera, CA
What is this exactly what can I use it for
Destini F.
Eagan, MN
Does anybody know what this is or what it is for

Walmart