BY FRONTIER CO-OP

All Natural Bac Uns® add a delicious, crunchy, hickory smoked flavor to a variety of foods.  Our great-tasting, cholesterol-free bits contain no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.  Sprinkle on salads, soups, baked and mashed potatoes, vegetables, and omelets for zesty, bacon-like flavor. Vegan No Cholesterol Low Fat Food Quality Products for Natual Living™ Exceptional Quality We travel the world to find the best sources for our products.  Then we perform a wide range of rigorous tests in our modern in-house lab to verify their quality and purity.  The superior quality of our products is the result of our commitment to quality at every step - growing, processing and packaging. Questions? Product of the USA

• Do this taste like the veggie bacon from Morningstar? I don't eat...3 Answers
  • I wonder how these taste since they are vegetarian, do they have ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "as I said before pioneer is really good brand." in 1 review
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Environmentalist Expert
These really do taste like bacon! I love the how they crunch in your mouth! I've use these on my salads and in cheesy quesadilla snow for quite some time and I really enjoy the flavor. Not overly salty so it doesn't feel like you're eating a pound of salt while you're enjoying these. Highly recommend them to my vegan friends.
Magda V.
Magda V.
miami, FL
I love this product in salads gives a touch super- rich and salty medium but both sweet love
I love these. They taste good, have a nice crunch, don't get soggy (I like them on pasta), and they smell good.I use it on all meals
i like my faorite products!
Krsna S.
Krsna S.
It is a tasty facsimile of bacon but I wished that the bacon flakes were bigger. I add them to our salads and hot potatoes
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
North Bay Vlg 811, FL
My husband loves these on his salads and my daughter like it on her egg salads she enjoys them when I add them to her cold salads too.
claudia z.
claudia z.
Charlotte D.
Charlotte D.
Westbury , NY
I've had a product like this but not this one they are veryyyy good!! I wouldn't mind trying this brand
Amy M.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Great vegetarian option. This is wonderful for someone who enjoys making salads and items that call or a bacon taste
Dominique t.
Dominique t.
They are too chewy.. When even imitation bacon bits have somewhat of a crunch to them.these actually taste like a vac on gummy... not impressed
Gaya K.
Gaya K.
Apple Valley, CA
As I said before pioneer is really good brand. And it's bacon bits need i say more. Very delicious and nutritious. Really recommend it for salad and maybe if you're a pioneer , you can put it in your mac and cheese as well,or even on a baked potato.
Jade D.
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
They taste like bacon. and were good. I am a meat eater but this is all the store had. if your vegan these are a must to try.
Lakisha H.
Lakisha H.
Baltimore, MD
Do this taste like the veggie bacon from Morningstar? I don't eat meat and would love some fake bacon bits for salads and baked potatoes.
Flora Z.
Flora Z.
I wonder how these taste since they are vegetarian, do they have a vegie taste or are they bland would like to know, would greatly appreciate it,