HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionFrontier Co-Op
Frontier Natural Products Co-op 41239 Herbs for Kids Digestive Support Formula Minty Ginger 1 fl oz

by Frontier Co-Op

Herbs For Kids Minty Ginger Description: Digestive Support This blend contains herbs which support the healthy functioning of the digestive system. Kids love the taste! Free Of Alcohol and allergens. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Herbs For Kids Minty Ginger Directions Shake well. Take directly or mix in small amount of water or juice. For children over 1 year of age. Age Weight Amount 1-2 years Up to 24 lbs 1.0 ml, 3 times daily 3-6 years 24-48 lbs 1.0-2.0 ml, 3 times daily 7-11 years 49-95 lbs 2.0 ml, 3-4 times daily 12 years Over 95 lbs 3.0 ml, 3-4 times daily Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 mL Servings Per Container: 30 Amt Per Serving% Daily Value Proprietary Blend:1 mL* An extract of Peppermint leaf, fennel seed, Chamomile flowers, Papaya leaf, Ginger root and Orange peel *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Kosher coconut and/or palm kernel glycerine, purified water and citric acid. Warnings See your holistic practitioner if your child is ill. Adults, do not use during pregnancy. People with a history of gallstones should see a holistic practitioner prior to use. Kosher Coconut and/or Palm Kernel Glycerine, Distilled Water, Peppermint Leaf, Fennel Seed, Chamomile Flowers, Papaya Leaf, Ginger Root, Orange Peel, Citric Acid.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frontier Natural Products Co-op 41239 Herbs for Kids Digestive Support Formula Minty Ginger 1 fl. oz.!
Olivia C.
I have actually used this multiple times and it actually makes me feel extremely relived. The only thing is I don't care for the taste.
Jeanette O.
This product has been so good to my daughter! She suffers from severe constipation and this has been the only thing to give her some relieve. I've purchased this so many times, I've lost count.

Looking for your answer?