Frontier Natural Products Co-op 14517 Jade & Pearl Sea Sponge Tampons reusable 2 count

BY FRONTIER CO-OP

Sea Pearls Deluxe Sea Sponge Tampons 2 Reusable Sponges with Cotton Bag 2 1 Lunar Calendar 3 Tea Tree Oil 4 Womanmade for Womankind Chart your body s cycles and rhythms for good health and well being. Everwoman s very personal calendar can help you observe and record important health information related to ovulation fertility, pregnancy, premenstrual syndrome, fibrocystic breast disease, perimenopause, menopause, natural birth control, changes in moods, lunar charting, any symptoms or events that you want to observe and track. The calender is designed to be easily carried in your handbag, briefcase, backpack, or daily planner. Federal Law prohibits the reuse of medical supplies; therefore returns of medical supplies are only accepted in cases of manufacturer defect. For health and hygiene reasons, some items are not returnable or exchangeable once the packaging has be see more...

• I haven't read thoroughly what side e...I don't sorry 1 Answers
  • Ewe, people actually keep this in dur...Ew, what 1 Answers
  • Really this is a thing? WowApparently 2 Answers
Malisa P.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love alternatives to man-made chemicals included tampons! Alternative tampons are so much healthier for your body and helps regulate your flow give them a try
Leigh D.
Leigh D.
I purchased these for my daughter and she loves them! Being very clean and body conscious, she much prefer these!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Stuttgart, AR
Amazing feminine product. Reduces carbon footprint monthly, and works great.
Meaghan K.
Meaghan K.
Looking for a more natural solution for "that time of the month?" This is one excellent solution for you! I purchased these several months ago, and I have never been more pleased with a feminine care product. They come in a variety of sizes, each with a larger absorbency. I chose "teeny" because my flow is typically too little for a traditional tampon, and found them to be perfect. It does feel a little "gross" at first, but now I am far more in touch with my body and comfortable using these. It will become easier to retrieve them with practice, as well.

These are free of any chemicals and can be worn for up to 12 hours. They feel very similar to the inside of your body, and can be worn during sex, though it should be noted that they are not a contraceptive and will not protect you from STD's, so continue to use protection as you normally would. Even on light flow days, the sponge will not dry you out like tampons tend to do, and I have had no issues inserting one as a precaution when I think my period may be about to start. You can also use your sponge to treat a yeast infection if you wish - dampen the sponge, coat generously with your treatment of choice (I use coconut oil), and insert.

Insertion is simple - wet the sponge, squeeze the excess water out, and then insert it while in a comfortable position like sitting or squatting. When it's time to remove it, gently grasp it and pull it out, then rinse thoroughly and allow to air-dry. Make sure to let each sponge dry completely before storing in the provided muslin bag. At the end of your period, sterilize them by soaking them in water mixed with one of the following: tea tree oil, baking soda, vinegar, or hydrogen peroxide. Do not boil or put through the dishwasher, as this can cause your sponge to shrink and harden.

I found that the size that I selected fit perfectly for me, but if you feel that yours needs to be smaller, you can trim around the edges with scissors until it reaches the size that you need. The manufacturer strongly advises against just cutting the sponge in half, as you want to leave it at the shape that it is for it to fit correctly.

I sometimes feel like I'm disposing of murder evidence when rinsing my sponge, but my body is much healthier and happier with me now that I'm not using chemical-ridden maxi pads. I have an oddly-placed cervix, so the cups won't work correctly for me, but the sponges are a real miracle.
Alana J.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Love this! It's so soft in shower and it has a good value and works great! Def. recommend it!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Littleton, CO
Badge? Anyone looking for a badge?
Kara C.
Kara C.
Decatur, AL
Wait what in the world is this??? Lol
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
Caulfield, MO
Never heard of this. How does it work? How is the absorption? Price?
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
Roswell, GA
Do they feel different or more/less soft that the conventional tampons?
Fatima S.
Fatima S.
Bellflower, CA
Really this is a thing? Wow