BY FRONTIER CO-OP

So Versatile You ll Never Know How You Functioned Without It! Talc free 3 Paraben free 5 Fragrance free 8 Oil free Evens out skin tone leaving a natural, silky finish with soothing vitamin E and gentle botanical extracts to calm skin. Provides adjustable even coverage; never heavy or cakey. Can be worn over foundation or directly on bare skin for a radiant finish. Refines complexion and reduces shine. Use with our eco-friendly compact and help save the planet see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to set my bb cream or tinted moisturizer every day. It's so lightweight on skin & helps my incredibly oily skin. Love it's natural ingredients. It disappears quick though is the only bummer!
Katie J.
Seattle
I love the way this feels, and it looks near-bare while absorbing oil to keep the shine down. Also it doesn't irritate my eyes and skin like many powders do.
Macie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently tried this trying to switch to all natural products and this stuff is awesome!!! I love it! It has perfect color and keeps your skin feeling soft it covers up without having to use much! Definitely recommend this!
Danielle L.
Palmdale, CA
I love this all natural product, I need more natural products in my life! I have such sensitive skin and eyes.
Brandy Y.
Easley, SC
This is possibly one of the biggest game changers in foundation for me. I can't do liquids without them clogging my pores. And this pressed foundation is absolute perfection and will leave your skin looking airbrushed and feeling like silk. I have really fair skin and this actually looks perfect on me. The above photo is not at all what geisha looks like so don't think it's dark.
Maddie T.
Covers face smoothly. It finishes your makeup for a professional finish. You will look like a model. Great for trainer make up artists.
Maddie T.
Where do u get it from?
Katie J.
Seattle
What is a good type of packaging for this? I got it as a gift and LOVE it but the plastic is starting to break. Is there a compact that goes with it?