Frontier Honeybee Gardens Pressed Mineral Powder Geisha - 0.26 oz uploaded by Brittany A.Frontier Honeybee Gardens Pressed Mineral Powder Geisha - 0.26 oz uploaded by Brittany A.

BY FRONTIER CO-OP

So Versatile You ll Never Know How You Functioned Without It! Talc free 3 Paraben free 5 Fragrance free 8 Oil free Evens out skin tone leaving a natural, silky finish with soothing vitamin E and gentle botanical extracts to calm skin. Provides adjustable even coverage; never heavy or cakey. Can be worn over foundation or directly on bare skin for a radiant finish. Refines complexion and reduces shine. Use with our eco-friendly compact and help save the planet see more...

Brandy Y.
Greenville, SC
This is possibly one of the biggest game changers in foundation for me. I can't do liquids without them clogging my pores. And this pressed foundation is absolute perfection and will leave your skin looking airbrushed and feeling like silk. I have really fair skin and this actually looks perfect on me. The above photo is not at all what geisha looks like so don't think it's dark.
Macie G.
I recently tried this trying to switch to all natural products and this stuff is awesome!!! I love it! It has perfect color and keeps your skin feeling soft it covers up without having to use much! Definitely recommend this!
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
I use this to set my bb cream or tinted moisturizer every day. It's so lightweight on skin & helps my incredibly oily skin. Love it's natural ingredients. It disappears quick though is the only bummer!
Katie J.
Seattle
I love the way this feels, and it looks near-bare while absorbing oil to keep the shine down. Also it doesn't irritate my eyes and skin like many powders do.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
This powder is very affordable but it does dry my skin out so I just dust it lightly with a brush over my foundation or BB cream. Very affordable and good quality. I buy it on vitacost.com.
Sarah A.
Hyattsville, MD
It is a nice setting powder to set the face but does not last all day. I preferably like other powders to set my face.
Danielle L.
Bend , OR
I love this all natural product, I need more natural products in my life! I have such sensitive skin and eyes.
Maddie T.
Covers face smoothly. It finishes your makeup for a professional finish. You will look like a model. Great for trainer make up artists.
Maddie T.
Where do u get it from?
Katie J.
Seattle
What is a good type of packaging for this? I got it as a gift and LOVE it but the plastic is starting to break. Is there a compact that goes with it?
Melinda B.
Port of Spain
I need to try this! I love that they have refills so the packaging is less and less waste. Looking for something simple and natural. Not sure what shade to choose though